Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Moving Day

Kadie is lovesick, lonely and annoyed. She gets called an emo, though she is not. She's merely a human girl, who's different. This annoys her alot. Inbetween the bullying and hate, love starts to bloom and before we know it, there's a love square!

Chapter 3 - Moving Day

Chapter 3 - Moving Day
Two silent normal days went past and sooon it was moving day...

"Kadie!"
"Just another hour Mom!" Kadie said still mostly asleep.
"Hurry up already! We're moving soon!" Shouted her Mom.
Kadie moaned and got up. She yawned and stretched and put her slippers on.
"Hurry up breakfast's ready!" shouted her Mom.
"Urg... Coming!" Shouted Kadie.
She slowly walked downstairs, still yawning. Then she sat down and started eating her cereal slowly and quietly. After breakfast she went back upstairs and got in the shower. After the shower she got dressed and brushed her teeth. Soon her and her Mom were all set and ready to go. They got in their car and drove away. The journey went by slowly and quietly and Kadie said nothing. She was thinking about all of her own friends. She missed them all already.
"Aaaaw cheer up Kadez..." Said Her Mom.
"But I miss all of my friends! Do you know how hard it is to make new friends these days?" Kadie hissed back.
"But you'll find new ones I'm sure you'll have a great time" Said her Mom.
"Yeah real great..." Mumbled Kadie, sighing.
The rest of the journey went by silently and after a few hours of silence they finally reached their destination. Kadie got out of the car and stared at the house.
"Well this is it! Like it?" Asked Kadie's Mom.
Kadie didn't answer. They both walked in and stared around the hall. It was big and there was a crystal and glass chandilere(I dunno how to spell it lol) hanging from the ceiling.
"Woah!" Shouted Kadie.
They both started exploring the house.
"I bags this is my room!" Said Kadie pointing at the biggest room upstairs.
"Hey I was gonna have that one!" Said her Mom laughing.
They started unpacking and after a few days all their packing was done and the had settled in quite well. Dispite Kadie hating the thought of moving she kind of liked the house. It was big and in her eyes pretty cool.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 29, 2007, 4:07:17 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoIt's chandelier NOT goth

KH1Oblivion on January 16, 2007, 6:00:14 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionCool!!! Great so far. Plz tell me when you update!?