Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The journey to school

Kadie is lovesick, lonely and annoyed. She gets called an emo, though she is not. She's merely a human girl, who's different. This annoys her alot. Inbetween the bullying and hate, love starts to bloom and before we know it, there's a love square!

Chapter 4 - The journey to school

Chapter 4 - The journey to school
Kadie got up and dressed as usual then walked out of her house door (shutting it behind her of course) and walked over to the bus stop to wait for the school bus. When it finally arrived, Kadie got on and walked to a lonely seat near the back and sat on it. After a while of slow driving because of traffic, the two boys behind her started throwing paper balls and planes at her and the driver. After a long and ANNOYING bus trip they FINALLY arrived at school. As Kadie was about to walk out the bus, the two boys behind her spoke.
"Hey watch it... Goth!" They said then barged past her.
"Hey! Im not a... Goth..." She said after them but they didn't hear her as they were already off of the bus. Once Kadie was off of the bus she looked around. Wow she thought to herself. It was HUGE and there was people EVERYWHERE. They were on the benches, hanging at the bins and some idiots were even trying to get on the roof! (They didn't get very far because after a while they lost grip and fell off. Luckily they landed on grass and ONLY twisted their ankles and burst their noses) Kadie looked up, took a deep breath and walked toward what seemed to be the main door of the school. As she walked everyone stared at her and everyone barged into her and shoved past. As she was walking past a wall leading to the main gate a girl got up from sitting on the wall.
"Hey Punk." The girl said.
"Hi..." Kadie said walking away.
"Hey wait! How much were your converse? Mine were $50!" The girl asked then boasted.
"Urm... $5..." Kadie replied telling the truth of course.
"Okay you win." Said the girl.
Kadie nodded then walked away.
"See ya around punk." Said the girl.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 29, 2007, 4:09:53 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoYEY!!! serious serious serious!!!

Throttle on January 20, 2007, 11:37:54 PM

Throttle on
ThrottleIts goin' great. write more its cool

KH1Oblivion on January 19, 2007, 4:48:36 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat job so far!!! Do write more!? Please?