Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Your First Day Is Always Stressful

Kadie is lovesick, lonely and annoyed. She gets called an emo, though she is not. She's merely a human girl, who's different. This annoys her alot. Inbetween the bullying and hate, love starts to bloom and before we know it, there's a love square!

Chapter 5 - Your First Day Is Always Stressful

Chapter 5 - Your First Day Is Always Stressful
First Kadie whizzed off to writing, then she zoomed to biology, then graphics then finally art. After a LONG period of work, it was FINALLY free period. Kadie had no idea what she was gonna do in free period so she just stood around. After a while the girl she met at the gates approached Kadie.
"Hey again punk. I believe I didn't introduce myself earlier?" The girl said.
Kadie nodded.
"I'm Hayley, But you can call me Haylz, everybody does! Nice to meet ya!" Said the girl.
Haylz seemed to be calling someone over. Suddenly a group of five came dashing over to her.
"This is-" Began Hayley.
"You must be the new girl!" Butted in one of the five.
"...This is Kadie." Finished Haylz.
"Uh... Hey guys..?" Said Kadie.
"This is Jay." Said Leah, looking at one of the five.
"Hey!" Said the girl.
"This is Shaz." Said Haylz, looking at another.
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Said the Lauza person, hyperly.
"This is Tai." Said Haylz.
"Hey!" Said Tai.
"And this is Noor." Spoke Shaz.
"Hiya!" Said Noor.
The last of the five looked at Hayley and frowned as if to say 'what about me?'
"Oh and...This...Is Milly..." Said Haylz, sighing.
The girl groaned.

The seven seemed to hang out for most of free period until, that is, Noor ran over to a boy with gingery brown hair, big eyelashes, light blue eyes and very red lips.
"Hi Sam!!!" She said excitedly to the boy.
"Hey." Said the guy.
Sam walked over to Kadie.
"Alright emo!?" He said trying to annoy Kadie.
"I'm not an emo, you ned!" Kadie replied, ignorantly.
"Whatever! Go slit your wrists!" Hissed Sam.
"No! Go... Go... Go wear gay hats!!!" Kadie shouted, nodding to herself.
Sam laughed and walked off.
"Isn't he cute? He's my boyfriend!" Said Noor.
"WHAT?!?! No he is not cute! He called me an emo and told me to go slit my wrists!!!" Kadie said frowning.
When free period was over, all of the group split up and went to their different classes. Next up for Kadie was drama class. She gathered all of her stuff and headed for the drama classroom. When she got in she sat in an unoccupied seat near the back. After a while a guy came in and walked over to Kadie.
"Urm... My seat..." Said the guy.
"I don't see your name on it..." Kadie replied.
"Well I always sit there." Was the guys next reply.
"Why don't you go sit up there?" Asked Kadie, pointing to some empty seats near the front of the classroom.
"I don't...Like sitting at the front..." Said the guy.
"Me neither." Said Kadie.
She got up out of the seat and a nice guy near where the guy was gave her his seat and sat at the front. That was about the only interesting thing that happened in drama class. The rest of the day was a blur. It went by fast and Kadie didn't speak to much people. When school was finished she walked home and her Mom was sitting watching Desperate Housewives on the couch.
"How was school?" She asked.
"Fine... Just a little stressing" Replied Kadie.
"Your first day is always stressful." Stated her Mom.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 29, 2007, 4:13:40 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoI AM I  A STORY X2!!!!!!!!!

KH1Oblivion on January 24, 2007, 9:17:04 PM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat chapter!!! Plz update soon!!!