Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Say Hello To The Guys!

When Keidii discovers she's half wolf a whole new path is set out for her. Five different packs fighting against each other?!?! Which one will she choose to join alliances with? Will they accept her being half husky? Why are the packs fighting?

Chapter 2 - Say Hello To The Guys!

Chapter 2 - Say Hello To The Guys!
"Ya see... We're sorta a group of wanderers who belong to no pack..." Zakku began.

"Pack...?" Keidii looked confused.

"Yeah... As in wolf pack. Ya know? Those five...?"

"Sorry I have no idea what your on about."

"Ah... Then you'll learn... In time. Meanwhile, let me introduce you to some of the gang."

Keidii nodded.

"Well this is Buruuno." A very tough looking, dark brown brute stepped forward, his dark brown eyes, narrowing as he stared at Keidii.

"Uhh... Hi..." Keidii said putting on a fake smile.

The brute looked at her. She backed away.

"This is Butchi, Buruuno's twin." Another dark brown brute stepped forward.

This time, Keidii didn't bother to say hi.

"This is Supaiku." A grey brute stepped forward.

"This is Tsunami." Yet another brute stepped forward, this one, snow white.

"And this is my mate, Taiga." A creamyish coloured fae, walked over to Keidii.

"Why, hello." Said the fae, bowing her head.

"Umm... Hi!" Said Keidii, happy that at least another member of the group would actually speak to her.

"I would introduce you tro my son... But I'm afraid he's off, galavanting and wandering from pack to pack, I suppose..." Zakku, explained.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on July 1, 2007, 2:12:51 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnachowanderers aye... kool

ginathehedgehog on June 29, 2007, 9:45:43 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, this story is awesome dude!

crazicat06 on June 29, 2007, 4:19:32 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Cool!

KidRaccoon on June 29, 2007, 3:57:46 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonMe: Jawesome, yeah!!!!!! ^^
Haunter: Soda!!!! XD *throws a can of soda at you*