Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Thinking Of Home

When Keidii discovers she's half wolf a whole new path is set out for her. Five different packs fighting against each other?!?! Which one will she choose to join alliances with? Will they accept her being half husky? Why are the packs fighting?

Chapter 3 - Thinking Of Home

Chapter 3 - Thinking Of Home
Days passed and Keidii got a little more used to travelling with the group. She learned more and more about the five packs and according to Zakku, they were all enemies. Keidii wandered why...

Over the time she got more and more fond of Supaiku. He didn't really speak to her much apart from the odd 'Outta my way.' This didn't bother her. She didn't know him well but she still felt like she had knew him for her entire life. She has saw him at night, staring at the full moon, his eyes, longingly simmering in the moonlight. She often wandered why he was like this. He didn't speak much at all to anybody. All he did was stare at the moon and occasionally, he would wander off on his own.

One night when Supaiku was sitting on a bick rock, staring at the moon, Keidii walked over.

"Hey..." She said, quietly, blushing.

"Hey..." He replied.

"Umm... Pretty lonely out here huh...?"

"Not when you're as used to it as me." Said the gray brute.

Keidii's ears pricked back.

"Umm... Just a shot in the dark but... Why do you always come here...?" Keidii asked.

"Thinking of home..." He said.

".... I know what you're going through. I don't even know where my home is. I was dumped in an alleyway as a pup... I have no idea how I survived like that... Especially in this cold weather..."

"... Your body must be strong." Supaiku said.

Keidii broke her stare at the moon and faced Supaiku with her ears facing the sky. Supaiku continued to stare at the moon.

"It's getting late..." Supaiku spoke.

"Yeah. Maybe we should go-"

Supaiku suddenly leaned over and nuzzled Keidii.

"Yeah we should go in." He spoke before getting up and walking back to the cave, the group were camping in, Keidii close following.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on July 1, 2007, 2:15:38 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnacho... im not to good wiv wolf love! - shivers -

ginathehedgehog on June 29, 2007, 9:47:56 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwwwww, I see love happening here ^_^ Awesome chapter!

crazicat06 on June 29, 2007, 6:36:24 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Aaaww.....

KidRaccoon on June 29, 2007, 6:11:43 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoon..................I wonder where this is going......................