Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Strange Note

When Keidii discovers she's half wolf a whole new path is set out for her. Five different packs fighting against each other?!?! Which one will she choose to join alliances with? Will they accept her being half husky? Why are the packs fighting?

Chapter 4 - The Strange Note

Chapter 4 - The Strange Note
The next morning, Keidii awoke with a start, to find the rest of the group gone! Keidii looked around and something caught her eye. It was Supaiku, sitting around playing with a stone.

"Huh? Where's the others?" Keidii asked.

"Gone... They took off..."

"Where to???"

"To find a pack to join... You see... I don't know why they left but all I saw was this note." Supaiku explained.

The note read:

'Supaiku and Keidii,

We have all gone off to find a pack. We will give no further information.

~Zakku and the others.'

"Weiiiird... They wouldn't just leave us.. Would they?" Keidii spoke.

"Great... Left again..." Supaiku said.

"Huh? Whaddaya mean?" Keidii asked.

Supaiku sighed.

"Everywhere I go... No matter who I'm with or what I do... The group I hangh around with always leave me... Just me..." Supaiku explained.

"... But why...?" Keidii asked.

"It's because... I'm... I'm... I'm Part husky! Like you...." Supaiku spoke once again.

Keidii stared at him. She stared deep into his deep blue eyes. She realised something. He did have a husky's eyes... And his colours and markings sorta resembled a husky too!

"Then I know how you feel! I've been rejected all my entire life!" Keidii announced.

"Yeah...." Supaiku said and nodded as a reply.

"I guess we should go find a pack then, huh?" Asked Keidii.

"Guess so..." Said Supaiku

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on July 5, 2007, 5:38:41 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwww, sad but cool chapter!

crazicat06 on July 3, 2007, 9:40:16 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Aw......

KidRaccoon on July 3, 2007, 7:09:07 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonLoneliness......
It hurts sooooooo much........ >_<

PunkWolfGirl on July 3, 2007, 7:18:28 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLol, I Actually Emjoy The Company Of Me And My Shadow <3 I Like Being Alone. Sometimes. Lol

KidRaccoon on July 3, 2007, 7:24:14 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonYeah, sometimes it does feel good to be alone. But it can soooo boring... ^^"

Aquaberry15 on July 3, 2007, 7:19:54 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Same here! ^^ lol