Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - "Do You Want It In Bites, Or Scratches?"

When Keidii discovers she's half wolf a whole new path is set out for her. Five different packs fighting against each other?!?! Which one will she choose to join alliances with? Will they accept her being half husky? Why are the packs fighting?

Chapter 5 - "Do You Want It In Bites, Or Scratches?"

Chapter 5 - "Do You Want It In Bites, Or Scratches?"
So, the two travelled through blizzards, storms and high winds, before stumbling right into trouble. A gang of ruffians, suddenly jumped out of the bushes and surrounded the two. Almost immediately, Supaiku stepped infront of Keidii.

"Whaddaya want?" Supaiku growled.

"Heh... To pass through here.... You need to pay a sort of toll...." The leader replied.

"What kind of toll?" Supaiku asked.

"Well... Heh heh heh... Nothying much... Just a small toll of-"

"Oh, we'll pay your toll... Do you want it in bites, or scratches?" Keidii butted in.

"You don't wanna pay our toll? Then pay the price!" The leader laughed, before ordering his minions around.

The ruffian wolves surrounded Supaiku and Keidii.

"Get behind me." Said Supaiku, as the ruffians readied theirselves, for battle.

Keidii looked at him.

"I said get behind me!!!" Supaiku growled.

Immediately, Keidii did, as she was asked.

Supaiku began to take out the gang of thieves. Keidii decided to join in. Not before long, only the leader was alive, who Supaiku had been fighting. Keidii heard coughing. She turned around to see Supaiku lying on the ground, what appeared to her as dying.

"Supaiku! No! Please!" Screamed Keidii, running over to see if he was okay.

"K-Keidii...." Said Supaiku.

"No! Please...." Sobbed Keidii, leaning over Supaiku's dead body.

Keidii looked up and stared at the leader.

"I'll get you!" She growled, deeply.

"This is for Supaiku!" Keidii shouted, before lunging herself at the brute. Immediately, he fell to the ground, dead. Keidii ran back over to Supaiku.

"Supaiku!!!! Please... no!"

"Keidii.... Go on... W-Without me.... F-Find a pack.... I... I know you can do... it." Were Supaiku's last words. Soon he drifted off into death.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on July 29, 2007, 1:52:18 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnacho... death is a horrible thing...         >_<  -sobs-

KidRaccoon on July 16, 2007, 7:28:48 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonTT_TT