Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Meanwhile... In A Far Off Land...

When Keidii discovers she's half wolf a whole new path is set out for her. Five different packs fighting against each other?!?! Which one will she choose to join alliances with? Will they accept her being half husky? Why are the packs fighting?

Chapter 6 - Meanwhile... In A Far Off Land...

Chapter 6 - Meanwhile... In A Far Off Land...
Meanwhile... In a far off land...

"Heh! Bet'cha again, Sparky!"

"Oooh! Damn!" Shouted a brute, near enough, Keidii's age. "I'll catch prey before you one day, Ricky!"

The other brute, Ricky, stared at him as if to say 'yeah right!'.

"And the winner is....." Started a young fae. "Ricky... Again..." She sighed.

Ricky grinned. Sparky frowned.

"Hey guys! Lets go cause some trouble!" Said another fae.

"Yeah! I have an idea! The chicken pen! We can scare the life outta the chickens in the nearby farm!" Said Ricky.

"Yeah!" They all shouted.

So they ran to the chicken farm and stood outside the pen.

"Who's gonna do the honours?" Asked one of the faes, who was called Primrose.

"ME!" Said the other fae, called Kami.

"Well... Kami is the only one who can slip under the fence and open the letch on the door, with her small paws so... Let's let her do it!" Said Ricky.

"Okay!" Said Primrose and Sparky.

Kami gently slipped under the fence and walked over to the door. She slowly, lifted her paw up and knocked the latch out, before signalling the others to come. Ricky slipped under the fence, while Primrose held it up for him. Primrose slipped under while Sparky held it up for her and Sparky slipped through the fence, with great difficulty, since nobody was there to lift it up for him. But eventually he got through.

Thge four wolves, crept into the chicken pen and each slowly walked up to a chicken.

"Three, two, one!" Whispered Ricky.

Suddenly, the four wolves started making a BIG noise and woke the chickens up. The chickens all screeched and clucked.

Soon the farmer came out with his gun.

"Not those wolves again!" He cursed.

The wolves ran.

"Yahoo!!!" Shouted Sparky.

They all laughed as they ran, dodging the bullets. They were professionals now as they had done this so many times, so dodging the bullets wasn't a problem.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KidRaccoon on August 25, 2007, 7:03:34 PM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! XD