Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Interview with an alien

The last thing you expect when looking for superhero recruits is finding the someone just for you.

Chapter 2 - Interview with an alien

Chapter 2 - Interview with an alien


The Center of the universe
A semi-AU Teen Titans fanfiction
Rob/Star with one-sided Rob/Rae

The last thing you expect when looking for superhero recruits is finding the someone just for you

Chapter two~Interview with an Alien


Rain pounded heavily on the windows. Starfire woke up in a daze. What had happened? Had she been the victim of a Glindleblork pollen storm? No, there were no Glindleblork blossoms on Earth. She looked around, taking in her surroundings. It was the same dull, cold, industrial grey as the rest of the city. Yet, this room felt, somewhat warmer, more friendly....wait. A room? Yes, a room. Starfire noticed that she was no longer in an alley, underneath a makeshift roof of strange, brown material. She was in a bed, covered with a white blanket. How had she gotten to where she was now?

" I see you're finally awake."

The redhead focused her attention to the right of her. A young man, dressed in red and green loked at her warmly. She could see through his messy, jet black hair, the same mysterious, thin mask she had held in her hand before. It saddened her that she couldnt stare into the deep blue eyes more closely, but it couldnt be helped. Starfire rubbed her face. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. Had he brought her here?

" How're you feeling?"

The young man stood up to examine her more closely. Starfire could see small lines of worry run across his cheeks. She felt strange, sort of entranced by him. He was so worried about her, so concerned. Nobody had been this worried about her since she arrived. The young man withdrew, and rested his head and arms on the bed.

" I'm glad you're awake. Now I can say thanks for saving me."

Starfire turned away from the teen. She looked towards the door, which stood some 5 feet away. A sillhouette was moving closer and closer to the translucent glass frame. The door slid open, revealing a most unique character. He was rather short and scrawny, much like a weed. He certainly was colored as such; his hair was deep, pine green, and his skin was a lighter shade of the same hue. He was carrying a tray covered with small orange tubes. His face was distorted with unhappiness, as if he was forced to do something he did not want to do. The strange green boy slammed the tray heavily onto the counter.

" Whoa, Beast Boy, " The first teen stood up " What do you think you're doin? We have a guest."

Beast Boys' expression became one of quiet apology. He raised his left arm and rubbed the back of his head while reaching out the other.

" Hi! I'm Beast boy! Welcome to our humble abode, well, the medical room at least."

Starfire started to laugh. The one called Beast boy was rather entertaining. His unique appearance paired up with his sunny shady demeanor was quite enjoyable. Star fire held out her hand, as she learned that the grasping and shaking of one anothers hands was a sign of acknowledgement and friendship. Beast boy gladly accepted.

" So, What's you're name?" Beast boy began to play around with the caps of the bottles.

" My name is Starfire, of the planet Tamaran." Star responded happily.

Beast boys' ears perked up. He stared at her in disbelief and amazement. The green teens' mouth dropped slightly. Starfire couldnt help but giggle.

" You're an alien?"

The alien girl focused her attention back to the doorway. A large, strong looking man walked in, pushing some sort of equipment. His body reflected light quite well, and the blue, electrical parts of him glowed with energy. Stopping at the foot of the bed, he pulled out a long, thin rod, which was attached to the machne. He held it towards her, and (to her surprise) it extended and found a temporary home in Starfires' mouth. The device withdrew, and the new person turned his attention to the larger machine.

" Temperature seems normal. So, what was this about you being an alien?"

" I arrived here from the planet of Tamaran. I felt it important to find who I am and what I truly love before having my Merenial."

" Whatsa merenial?" Beast boy asked.

" Oh, The Merenial is the Tamaranean wedding... but it is not important. I wish not to talk about it."

Just then, a thrid person entered the room. It was a girl this time. Her hair was bluish purple, the same as the night sky. She wore a dark blue cloak fastened with a red jewel with the faint shape of a bird in the center. The girls' skin was gray, and her face seemed to express an uninterest in the world.

" So, this is where you all went." The new girl accused.

" Raven, come say hi to Starfire!" Beast boy waved his arms in a 'come here' gesture.

Raven folded her arms and walked slowly over to the collection of teens. Her expression remained stoic as she greeted, or rather, acknowledged Starfires arrival. Nevertheless, Star remained happy and cheerful.

" Hello! My name is Starfire, I hope that we can be good friends...Raven, yes?"

" Yes." Raven acted indifferent.

" OH!" The metal and electric teen smacked his head, making a clanging sound. " I forgot to introduce myslf! I'm Cyborg, second in command to the Teen titans and first class technician and mechanic!"

" Ok, so you are Beast boy, Cyborg, Raven and..." Starfire paused. She had not learned the name of the first young man. "Umm...."

" Robin. I'm Robin."


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaexBB_72sol on January 10, 2006, 4:12:25 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solCOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!

chocolateweirdo on July 9, 2005, 11:17:06 AM

chocolateweirdo on
chocolateweirdothis is so good!!!

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on June 21, 2005, 4:17:49 PM

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on
Hieis_lover_and_obsessorOoh this good so far pwease continue!

Day_Dreamers_Smile on June 10, 2005, 5:23:03 AM

Day_Dreamers_Smile on
Day_Dreamers_SmileOh oh oh! More!! Please!! Soo Good ^.^ Yayness

Dark_Phoenix on June 9, 2005, 5:50:32 PM

Dark_Phoenix on
Dark_Phoenixooooo, i liiike!!! continue!! OR ELSE!!! ^^

dragonlover131313 on June 1, 2005, 12:38:10 PM

dragonlover131313 on
dragonlover131313yay you started the fan fic *does a little dance*

xXdeasceased_sanityXx on May 31, 2005, 10:08:03 AM

xXdeasceased_sanityXx on
xXdeasceased_sanityXxTEH NAME ISH ROBIN?!?!?!?!?!*GASP*lol.^^