Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
There she was, in her room, reading a book. There she was, with her bright red hair, beautiful dark blue eyes, baggy purple sweatshirt, denim jeans, and pure white socks. Sarah... a 14-year old girl with a normal teenage life. Until a thing so unbelievable happened. The next morning...
Ring! Her alarm clock rang. "Sarah," said her mother, downstairs, "Time to wake up!" Sarah mumbled and covered the blankets over her head. She heard her mother come up the stairs. The door opened and Sarah's mother repeated impatiently, "Sarah! Time to wake up!" Sarah didn't budge. Her mother walked up and pushed her off her bed. "Ow! What the heck was that for?" Sarah said. "When you don't listen, you get consequenced," said her mother,"now GET UP!" She walked down the stairs. Sarah picked herself up and sleepily walked down the stairs.
"Hi, honey," her mother said cheerfully, "Ready for a good day of school?" Sarah replied, "No. What are we having for breakfast?" Her mother pointed to a box of Captain Crunch cereal. Sarah went to the refrigerator and got some milk and a bowl. She poured the cereal into the bowl and then poured the milk. When Sarah glanced at the time, she spit out her cereal. "Oh my God, it's 7:45! Mom, you woke me up too late!" She ran up the stairs into her room. Before she ran to the closet, she turned on the radio to the song, "Chemicals React" (That song rocks!). She quickly took off her PJs and put on her bra, purple t-shirt, denim blue jeans, socks, and sneakers. She slid down the rail of the stairs and grabbed her bookbag. "Bye, Mom," she yelled. The bus was about to leave. "Wait!" The bus's door opened. She ran inside and sat in the middle row. Panting, she looked out the window. Eric, another boy on the bus, was in the seat behind her. "Hey, Sarah," he said, "Nice sprint for the bus." Sarah hid her face behind her bookbag and blushed. She had a major crush on him. "Um, thanks," she said shyly. Eric went back to his conversation with his friend. Then, something so unexpectable happened.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment