Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Crash

This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]

Chapter 2 - Crash

Chapter 2 - Crash
The school is about a half n hour away. Sarah was listening to her IPod. While doing so, the bus was about to pick up another load of kids. But, something so unbelievable happened {Sorry for repeating the last sentence in Chapter 1}. The bus stop was right in front of a lake. The bus driver hit the accelarator pedal instead of the brake! WAM! The bus ran right into the lake! Sarah panicked and swam to the top of the top of the bus, leaving her broken IPod and soggy bookbag on the bus seat. Bubbles were all around her from other horrified students. When she regained air at the top of the lake, she saw only a couple of students in the water so far. Eric, Vanessa, and Lloyd. There about 11 students on the bus{lucky!}. She saw 7 students on the shore. "Phew," Sarah said. She swam to the shore, freezing cold. When she got to the shore, she looked for a house for help. Thankfully, she saw a house just a couple yards away. She ran to the house and knocked on the door. No one answered. Desperate, she knocked the door again with more force. The door knob turned and an old lady was at the door. "Hello, child. What are you doing - oh my..." She just saw how wet Sarah was and the bus in the water. "Oh my goodness, come in, come in." Sarah's feet plopped inside the warm home. The home was decorated with jewels, beads, gold, silver... it was an amazing sight. "Wow," Sarah said, "How did you get all this?" The old lady poured some steaming tea into a tea cup. "Oh, I was young once. I've lived long enough to be able to find these treasures. It seemed almost like magic." Sarah nodded and took a sip of the tea. "Would you like anything else, dear?" Sarah shook her head and said, "I've lost my appetite, knowing my bus ran into a lake, my bus driver died, and my classmates are stranded on the shore." The old lady smiled and wrapped Sarah in a quilt. "Would you like to read a book to ease your nervousness?" Sarah smiled. "Yes, I would love to." The old lady led her to a huge, dusty bookcase. Sarah walked to it and looked at the titles. "'Transformation Spells', 'The Basic Ingrediants for Common Potions'... I've never heard of these fiction books. Ok, I'll choose this one, 'Controling'." She grabbed the book and blew off the dust. While walking back to the table, the old lady took a book called, 'The Symbols of The Prophecy'. Sarah read a couple of pages. "I've read alot of fiction books but I've nev-" "YOU!!!" Sarah stiffened. "YOU!" yelled the old lady again. "You're the girl from the prophecy!" The old lady picked Sarah up by the shoulders. "Lady, what are you talking about?!" "Don't lie to me, give me your magic!" The old lady got a staff and started throwing it around. "Ahh!" Sarah screamed and ran out the door. The crazy old lady chased her. Sarah came to an intersection she'd never seen before. "Come on, Sarah, left, right, or straight-" "ARGH!!!!" "STRAIGHT," Sarah screamed and ran for her life.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Love2talk11 on January 12, 2007, 10:45:11 AM

Love2talk11 on
Love2talk11whoa i had a dream like this once

FFXgirl on October 22, 2006, 1:59:46 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirl*favs*

FFXgirl on October 22, 2006, 1:59:18 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlGood so far!!! Please write more soon!!!