Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - My Little Companion

This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]

Chapter 4 - My Little Companion

Chapter 4 - My Little Companion
Sarah washed her face one more time and then stood up. She squinted her eyes and saw her classmates at the other side of the lake. "Hey, guys!!!!" She saw the faint bodies turn her direction. She heard a long distance away, "Hello?!" Sarah said, "It's me, guys!!!! Sarah!!!!" Somebody said, "Sarah?! Is that you?!" It sounded like Eric. "Yeah, it's me!! I'm at the other side of the lake. Can you see something hopping up and down?!!" Eric squinted and then yelled, "Hey, guys! It really is Sarah! Look!" Sarah yelled, "Can you guys help me?! I'm lost!!" All the people except for one went the opposite direction from Sarah. One went the other way into the forest. Sarah squinted and tried finding out who went searching for her. No luck. Sarah sighed. Suddenly, she heard something move in the bushes. "If your that stupid bear again, oh, your gonna get it," she mumbled, clutching her fists. But, it wasn't a bear. It was a kitten. It was a white, turkish angoran kitten. Sarah stood still and said, "Aww... hey, little guy. What are you doing out in the wilderness?" Suddenly, Sarah gasped. The kitten's leg was bleeding. Sarah carefully walked to the trembling kitten. "Aww, you poor thing. I'll try to help you." She looked around for some supplies. She couldn't find anything. "I'll try to find some help. Hang on, little buddy." She gently picked it up and ran to the forest.
"I can't find anything." The kitten was purring in pain. Sarah's eyes started to get watery with tears. She laid the kitten down and lightly placed her hand on the deep cut. The kitten twitched. A tear came down Sarah's cheek and landed on the furry leg. Sarah started to cry. Suddenly, the cut on the kitten's leg became yellow, then white, and then it disappeared. Sarah gasped. The kitten managed to stand up! Sarah smiled and hugged the kitten. The kitten meowed in happiness. "Ok, little buddy, I'm happy I was able to help. You can run along now." The kitten didn't move. Sarah gave it a little push. The kitten walked closer to her instead. It meowed again and rubbed against Sarah's leg. "Well, since you won't leave, and you like me, I guess you can come with me. I should call you...Isis." The kitten meowed in happiness again. Sarah picked her up and looked at her cute, furry face and pink, velvety nose. "Well," she said, "I guess your my new little companion."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment