Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - My Hero

This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]

Chapter 5 - My Hero

Chapter 5 - My Hero
Sarah and Isis were walking around the forest, looking for a way out. "Mom must be worried sick. Its probably 4:00. Isn't that 'wight, 'witto Isis." Isis was cuddled up in Sarah's arms. Suddenly, Sarah heard a noise. "This time I'm going to make you drown in the lake, you stupid bear," Sarah yelled at the bushes. "Gotcha," whispered a voice. Everything went black.
"What do you want with me?!" Sarah had been captured by the crazy old lady. "I want your magic! I have all those spell books for a reason!!!" Sarah asked, "Where's Isis, my kitten?!" The crazy old lady pointed to something behind her. Isis was in a cage. Beside the cage, there was a shot. A sharp shot. A sharp, pointy, sleep shot! Sarah gasped. "YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!" Sarah started screaming. "I'll only let her free if you give me your magic. A fair deal." "FAIR DEAL?!!!" Sarah started screaming and squirming. "Let me go!" Suddenly, before the crazy old lady got her magic staff again, something said, "Sarah?" Sarah raised an eyebrow, along with the crazy old lady. Someone came out of the bushes. The crazy old lady suddenly got hit by a branch. "Oww!!!" The person attacked her. Then, the staff came out of the crazy old lady's hand and flew toward her. WAM! Sarah got hit directly on the side of her head. Sarah started getting dizzy. Before she blacked out again, the last things she heard were a cage door opening and two people fighting............

"Sarah....Sarah....Wake up, Sarah...." Sarah's eyes slowly opened. Isis and Eric were above her. "Uh, what happened?" she muttered, addled. Eric replied, "You were knocked out by that lady's staff. Are you OK?" Sarah said, sitting up, "I think so." Eric said, "I know the way out. Come on." Eric picked Sarah up by the hand and they walked out of the forest with Isis.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment