Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Home Sweet Home

This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]

Chapter 6 - Home Sweet Home

Chapter 6 - Home Sweet Home
"We're out!" Sarah jumped up and down with happiness. Eric asked, "So, Sarah, how'd you get seperated from us in the first place?" Sarah stopped. She wondered, after all that running, screaming, fighting, brain twisting time, should she really tell Eric, or anyone? Sarah made her decision. "I don't know, Eric. I don't know...." Eric scratched his head, and then scratched his shoulders. They walked for about an hour before Sarah got to her door.
"Sarah, are you sure your going to be alright? That was pretty rough and-" Sarah put a finger over his lips. "Eric, I got a new kitten and got saved by you. Even after this whole time, I think it was a perfect day. Thanks." She kissed him on the cheek and then went in. Eric blushed and then walked away.
"Oh, honey! I was worried sick about you!" She squeezed Sarah so hard she could hardly breathe. "Where have you been?!" Sarah explained everything until after the crazy old lady chased her. "Wow... it's hard to believe you survived. How 'bout your classmates?" "I checked before I left. They're fine." Sarah's mother hugged her again.
There she was, in her room, reading a book. There she was, with her bright red hair, beautiful dark blue eyes, baggy purple sweatshirt, denim jeans, and pure white socks. Sarah... a 14-year old girl with, not a normal teenage life, but the complete opposite. A gift that no one else has. The Magical Gift Within.


The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 7, 2007, 4:36:22 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this is sooooooooooo good!