Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Drakkena Pridewalker

Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea

Chapter 1 - Drakkena Pridewalker

Chapter 1 - Drakkena Pridewalker







Name: Drakkena

Nickname: Drak

Species: Zoanthrope/Zaskna (Her Cat Person Race)

Age: 31

Weakness/Default: Temporary Insanity

Gender: Female

Height: 6ft 5in

Weight: 185lbs.

Hair Color: Black/White

Skin Color: When in Human it's a light tanish almost Asian.

Eye Color: Golden

Class: Hacker/Assassin



Appearance:
Human Form- In her human form Drakkena is your average, slightly muscular female. She stands at a full height of 6'5” the reason for this is probably because of the TROV gene flowing through her veins. Her skin has grown a permanent tan due to the ten (10) years she spends locked inside of a laboratory. Drakkena has an average sized bust/chest region, her legs and arms are slightly muscular due to her excessive training habits. Her eyes are generally a bright and vivid gold, but during her periods of insanity (As they are called) they will turn to a deep crimson red.



Regular Beast Form (Tigress Form): In her regular beast form Drakkena is an anthro based tigress. She has silky, smooth pure white fur with crystal blue stripes; she takes pride (In this form) in keeping her fur silky and shiny, and thus is usually always seen cleaning it or other things. The small paw pads she has on her hands are a light Tan in color; each claw is about four (4) inches long and is an ivory color. They are delicate, slender and extremely sharp. Her claws can slash through steel, if given enough force and momentum. This form is known to have certain points where it goes temporarily insane (this is the same as in her human form, her period of insanity). Her eyes are typically a nice golden color (Same as in her human form); during the periods of insanity her eyes will be a piercing blood red in color. In this form Drakkena has a humanish face, with a few tiger like features. She has a crown of Peafowl Feathers (Male tail feathers) that sprout out from just above the eyebrow and extend to be about one and a half (1 ½) long, they continue to grow as she gets older, about and inch and a half (1 ½) each month, this will continue until she reaches the age of 50 where she will have a full feathered crown with several smaller blue feathers that start from the base of the larger ones. On the end of her tail is also a tuft (This tuft covers the entire end of the tail) of feathers, mixing in the colors of a peafowl's usual feathers, a mixture of blues, greens and purples all form in a nice mixture to make her tail stand out at times. The tail in general is about seven (7) foot in length and has been proven to grow about a half inch per year, this will also continue to the age of 50.



Hyper Beast Form (Shadow) - This is the form feared by many, known only as Shadow. This `creature' was given the title `Bloody Death' for a good reason. Shadow is almost like a second personality in Drakkena's mind. A large, draconic being completely jet black in color. Her size compared to a human being is tremendous; at about fifteen (15) foot tall she is almost three (3) times larger than the average human. Even when she is slouched over she makes a human look small. Generally she is in a raptor like stance, long slender tail out stretched behind her. This beast is a mixture of creatures put into one if you get a close look at it, with a face almost like a wolves just with draconic features, this includes a wide array of spines, an extended muzzle and longer sharper fangs. Her body is raptor like with large draconic wings. Jet black scales covered with a soft layer of silky black fur make Shadow look more like a wolf than a dragon. A Long crocodilian like muzzle totes a row of long jagged fangs, each one measuring about four (4) inches in length. On each side of her jaw is a long eighteen (18) inch ivory tusk, towards the end of each one it splits off into two long slender pieces. Along her back is a huge layer of Crimson Red spines, it's hard to tell if she has any scales where the spines are since they are so thickly layered, for every one spine there are about five (5) more around it, this unique addition to her body starts from the middle of her forehead (Short spines) down the entire middle of her back along her spine (This goes from Short to Large towards the middle of her back then it will gradually shorten down) and down to the very tip of her tail (this will be medium length spines until the tip of the tail). Her tail measures twenty (20) feet in length, at the very tip of the tail it sprouts out into a large ball of spines, each spine ranges from a foot and a half (1 ½) to almost five (5) feet in length, this includes some of the middle back spines she has. Each one of Shadow's claws (The ones only on her hands) are roughly a foot long, the claws on her feet are almost raptor like in structure, perfect for ripping and tearing at flesh. Unlike her regular beast form (Tigress) this form is completely insane and is considered to be a danger to anyone and everyone around it, extremely violent and extremely vicious. Approach with caution if seen.



Description/Bio:

For ten (10) years Drakkena lived a long torturous life within a laboratory. Life within the lab seemed easy, after all she was only fourteen (14) when she was first brought there. For the first five (5) years the young teen was allowed to roam free, wandering throughout the facilities and labs without any care, after all the man in control was kind, or so she thought. Throughout the first five (5) years of staying in the laboratory Drakkena was given two (2) shots daily, to her they were just simple medical shots to maintain her health. Eventually she grew to hate the shots, around the age of sixteen (16) she hated the shots completely and didn't want anymore. This caused the scientist to create special chains, chains that drained her energy and caused her to pass out. After another three (3) years of this Drakkena finally grew to withstand the chains power, and eventually she manage to break free. More powerful chains were then made but each time the maddened teen broke out, a bad side effect of the chains caused temporary periods of insanity and during these periods she had to be tackled down to the floor and literally thrown into a cage. Because of these temporary outbreaks Drakkena was dubbed and extreme hazard to everyone and she had indeed killed several of the scientist's assistants over several months. With each killing came a new cage, this was because Drakkena had destroyed the case she was in, with each new cage came more improvements and stronger security systems. Throughout another five (5) years Drakkena was given five (5) shots of the TROV gene daily and throughout the day she was put to the test, trained in the art of stealth and assassination for endless hours in a heavy iron suit, this suit was designed especially for her since after all Drakkena has an extremely bad reaction to Iron, it burns her skin and can literally kill her, but yet she proved tolerable to this, each day ending with her body badly scorched and burnt and with the teen near death. Being slammed into her cell never helped her body either, healing the burn wounds took a lot of time and normally her training would just reopen semi-healed wounds and remake old wounds. Throughout the duration of her stay Drakkena grew more and more insane and throughout those ten (10) years she murdered over two hundred (200) people, mutilating almost half to the point of where you couldn't see it was human anymore. One of these murders included mutilating the scientists adopted daughter. Gaining more and more power each day Drakkena finally broke free, blowing up the laboratory and everyone within. But yet the scientist had lived, and Drakkena was only twenty-four (24) when she broke free, for almost two (2) long years she lived alone, scared of all humans. She roamed through the streets of a nearby town, and was soon caught by a group of thugs, they tormented her for what seemed like hours (with metallic poles, iron bars and they were just basically torturing her) before finally beating her to the brink of death. Each wound on her body left a light trail of blood as she slowly got back up to her feet, even after a strong beating she still managed to get to her feet, not wanting to go down in such a strange area the young woman walked back to the old ruins of the laboratory which was almost four (4) miles away from the town, this was where she finally collapsed in a heap in a pool of her own blood. Drakkena was near death, starving and basically she would have died if not for a young man, and he found her while wandering the ruins and helped her to get up to her feet. Although she was nothing but a limp figure filled with dead weight the man wanted to help her for he felt she could live if he took her to a close friend of his. Introducing the young woman to his friend Drakkena wasn't extremely trusting to the two at the very beginning, the mans friend took her in hopes of slowly bringing her out of her untrusting ways. And slowly, over the years Drakkena grew less and less wary of her new friends and eventually grew a bond, a strong bond, this is when she started training herself in the ways of a hacker. After all she wanted to rid the world of the scientist's files and keep him from doing more horrible things to others like her. Although she was still prone to her temporary periods of insanity. The older she got the more frequent these insanity periods were as well as the longer they were. These bursts of insanity made Drakkena feared as well as wanted, wanted for the countless murders of many innocent people. The man who had taken her slowly started to work with her, trying to help her with this insanity problem. And sure enough within a year Drakkena had learned how to control her insane moments. Now she is almost normal, with the rare insane moment she feels safer more than now than ever. Now Drakkena's files are hidden away in the scientist's computer file hard drive, and also in the form of small journal entries. She wanted her past hidden, and she got her wish when she deleted the scientist computer hard drive after a clever hacking job, but the journal entries are still out there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment