Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fangs McGraw

Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea

Chapter 2 - Fangs McGraw

Chapter 2 - Fangs McGraw





By: Jennifer Crenshaw

Fangs is Property of Jennifer Crenshaw, copying or claiming him as your own creation is not allowed.



Name: Fangs McGraw

Nickname(s): Fangs, Fang, and “Perfect Killer”

Species: Coralisk Naga (Flying)



Weakness: Fangs doesn't have any known weakness, he is known as the Perfect Killer able to take down most of the targets that he runs into. Note the most.

Gender: Male

Height: Fangs stands at about 8'5 when he isn't slouched over. When slouched over he would be about 7'2.

Length: His serpent body measures about 25' in length. His tail ends in a large 10 button rattle.

Age: 25

Weight: Unknown

Hair Color: A darkish brown/gold

Skin Color: His skin coloring in an emerald in color, with flecks of orange.

Eye Color: Bluish Red

Classed As: Warrior/Fighter



Appearance: Fangs is your average sized Coralisk Naga; he's a Flyer with four wings, the average amount for his species. His over all appearance is rugged, scruffy and more along the lines of a warrior in many ways, since that was what he was classed as at the age of 18. His rare body color is something that's special about him, most Flyers' are darker colors rather than the bright and vivid ones like Fangs body, and his bright and vivid green body makes him an interesting character. On the top of his upper jaw along the brim of his nose are five(5) boney plates, they cover the top of his upper jaw and down about 2 inches on each side of the mouth. His eyes have this baggy look to them, like he hasn't had a decent nights sleep, even though he is perfectly fine. Now his fins, a little bit of a rare feature amongst the Flyer's are rather unique, since the frills (The pieces that the membranes connect to) are made of solid bone, some think they aren't real bone but upon examination they were discovered as real bone. The boney frills are connected into Fangs skull, they don't seem to cause him much pain but it seems to cause him some irritation, due to the fact that he is always scratching around them.



Fangs wings are massive in size, well massive for the Flyers anyway. He needs the extra bulk to pick him up off the ground when he needs to fly. Unlike other Flyers who have a third set of wings for when their second set (The set that will be a few inches below the ones placed on their shoulders) is placed to close to their first set, Fangs was born with a defect if you should say. He was born without the third set of wings that he should have had, and because of this his wings had to grow a lot larger in order to be capable of lifting his body up into the air. Fangs' hair starts from about 3 inches behind the base of his fins, and goes down to about mid back, generally he has it in a tight ponytail to help keep it out of the way instead of having it flying all over the place around him, for when he's flying. Other features on him include the line of spines that run from the base of his jaw (The back of it) down to his upper chest, his signature *tattoo on his arm, his extremely long next (which isn't common with most Coralisks) and the scar on the back of his lip line.



Description/History: Fangs, “Perfect Killer”, what ever you want to call him, a true warrior at heart. Even with his birth defect Fangs still gets around with what little he has, although he cannot get up into flight as fast as a normal Flyer or fly as high as them he still makes due with his wings. Known for his endless killing sprees, and known for being a top warrior in a secret organization Fangs tends to keep to himself. He's basically a mercenary, doing whatever job he can for money, that or if he really wants to get involved he will just go ahead. Fangs wants to keep his kill rate up, currently have 1170 kills he intends to keep it going up, be it by battling others or by just senselessly killing. Short tempered, arrogant and cocky Fangs tends to talk in his native Coralisk tongue (Which is a mixture of clicks, hisses and grunts) since he doesn't fluently speak English, he has a sort of Australian Accent to his voice. Though his appearance gives him this rugged, evil look Fangs can be a true sweetheart at times and his voice really makes up for his appearance, with this whimsical sound to it, nothing like you would think from a warrior.



Weapons of Choice: Generally Fangs will use a Buster Sword or any large blade, since he loves going into total OVERKILL when it comes to battles. Although he always carries his 20' whip and Bone Talon Dagger, they are rarely used by him.



Clothing: Fangs Typical clothing ranges from fish net shirts, to typical everyday shirts. Always a loin cloth type thing on the bottom.



Abilities: Fangs wings hinter his flight, he cannot fly for long periods without getting exhausted, but flight seems to be his only ability besides skill in weapons.





* Signature Tattoo: The Tattoo seen on Fangs Left (Our Right) shoulder is a mark on ALL Coralisk Nagas. This Tattoo is a living thing, which is constantly changing its form to fit the kills of the bearer. Since Fangs has 1170 kills the tattoo formed into the number 1170, if he were to kill another person it would change to be 1171, if he were to kill 10 more things it would move up to 1180, so you see how it works.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment