Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shadow Dragoness

Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea

Chapter 3 - Shadow Dragoness

Chapter 3 - Shadow Dragoness







By: Jennifer Crenshaw

Shadow is Property of Jennifer Crenshaw, copying or claiming him as your own creation is not allowed.



Name: Shadow Dragoness

Nickname(s): Shadow

Species: Darkness Dragon/Evolution Dragon

Sin based after: LUST!



Weakness: She has no weakness, although she gets the shoot beat out of her 90% of the time.

Gender: Female

Height: 8'7

Length: In Dragon form she is about 19' long to her rump; her tail adds another 9'

Age: 18

Weight: Unknown (Because I am to lazy to calculate XD)

Hair Color: Red

Skin Color: Black Scales with a purple underbelly, her wing membranes are a darker red.

Eye Color: Blood Red

Classed As: Whatever the hell she wants to be.



Appearance: Shadow has gone through many changes before she has been `finalized' finally. You see she is constantly evolving to suit me as I age, and constantly changing. What she looks like now may change in years to come. Shadow is your normal Black Dragon, four muscular legs, two muscular wings, and long tail, the usual on a beastie such as her. Shadow is a dark charcoal black you could say, she has a blue berry (purple) underbelly, and has the tattoos around her eyes and by her tusks. These tattoos are just little fashion marks, although she had more in her earlier years. Her horns curl back along the top of her neck before curving down; the tips usually hang out about 4 inches past the base of her neck. Her tusks have evolved into smaller, less deadly decorations; made of ivory and some weird material only found on her. Her ears are usually located right below her horns, forming to the bottom of the horns; when they move they tend to pop out like an elephants ears. Now her wings are strange in her case, she can fly but her wings tend to look to small for her body. Each wing is very muscular, and spans out about 12' when fully stretched out containing four fingers and two thumbs. The mane Shadow has is constantly sticking up (tons of hair spray guys LMAO), in a Moe hock type of style, it falls down along both sides of her neck and continues down her entire back and fluffs out at about two feet before the end of her tail. On each one of her feet she has a 9' raptor claw; this trait has never left her yet but might in later years.



Description/History: Shadow, she just recently developed the last name Dragoness (HAH so original XP). Evolving from just a simple black dragon up to an Egyptian crocodilian dragon and up into a cyborg at one point. Shadow has been around for almost 5 years now, and in almost each year she has changed into something much different from what she already was. And sometimes she has changed more than once in a year. You see Shadow is a figment of Drakkena (Drakkena's evil form as described in Drakkena's profile), although now she's more placid and doesn't go out on her `insane' sprees and killing sprees. You see Shadow has turned over a new leaf, after being banished out of Drakkena's body in…. 2004, she's this giddy hyper @$$ thing that runs around constantly torturing her friends. Although she is still easy to anger and will send some very angry vibes in someone's direction if they make her pissed off. But these days you can just see Shadow lazing around in the sun, being her typical self. Although she's still a big @$$ dog at heart.



Weapons of Choice: Her claws, fangs, tail, swords and whatever she can get a hold of.



Clothing: Clothes? Like hell if she wears anything. She runs around in her birthday suit baby!



Abilities: Being a BIG dog at times, annoying people to death, and just being there.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment