Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Aliana Dragoness (Valentine)

Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea

Chapter 4 - Aliana Dragoness (Valentine)

Chapter 4 - Aliana Dragoness (Valentine)





By: Jennifer Crenshaw

Aliana is Property of Jennifer Crenshaw, copying or claiming him as your own creation is not allowed.



Name: Aliana Dragoness

Nickname(s): Ali

Species: Dragon/Human Hybrid



Weakness: She can easily be manipulated by others, although she rarely listens if she is controlled she will do almost anything. Including kill her own parents.

Gender: Female

Height: About 5'7

Length: Her tail is about 9' long

Age: Currently 27 (She's aged a lot in only 2 years)

Weight: 195lbs.

Hair Color: Silver

Skin Color: Typical human color with black scales

Eye Color: Mako

Classed As: Fighter



Appearance: Aliana is the daughter of Jen (Shadow) and Sephiroth. She has butt length silver hair. Her wings were tattered up when she was younger, although they are tattered she can still fly, be it somewhat less than perfect. Inheriting traits from her mothers dragon side Aliana has black scale patterns over her body, her hands being draconic claws and her feet still remaining human like. She has her long draconic tail with the lovely mako colored frill that runs down the entire length, just like her mothers tail it fluffs out towards the last two foot. Aliana has a slightly large bust (XD lol), although it's not too large at least not for her. Usually she has her main central horn; and the two lower horns that grow down from under her ears. Her ears are almost elf like, pointing out rather than rounded like typical human ears. Aliana's wings have grown from being tattered and torn to being slightly mended (She still has tears in them but I am to lazy to show them XD), they are large enough to pick her up off the ground yet she cannot keep herself balanced for long due to their tears. Her wings are slightly muscled, with three fingers and one thumb.



Description/History: During her earlier years Aliana had no idea of what she was. She was constantly thinking of what she could be, in her mind she was human but when she found out about her draconic parts and that made her upset. After years of thinking she was human she had not idea of what she was, this brought pain to her mind and she slowly slipped away into a darkened state. Not speaking to anyone, not eating anything for days on end, and not even drinking anything during this time. Aliana was soon forced to eat things by Professor Hojo, he had to constantly force her until she just finally gave in and allowed herself to eat. Although after living a few years with Hojo; Jen finally came in and saved the girl. Taking her back where she belonged. Now Aliana is happily married to Vincent Valentine, and has herself a Son (Though it's not Vince's) and a Daughter.



Weapons of Choice: Swords, and her draconic form.



Clothing: Typically Aliana wears less flashy clothing and more modern clothes. Although there are days when she does like to dress up in those skimpy, screaming `I'm a slut' things (XD)



Abilities: Transformation, energy control, extreme strength, sword mastery.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment