Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Airim Shinra (Old Version)

Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea

Chapter 5 - Airim Shinra (Old Version)

Chapter 5 - Airim Shinra (Old Version)





By: Jennifer Crenshaw

Airim is Property of Jennifer Crenshaw, copying or claiming him as your own creation is not allowed.



Name: Airim Shinra (Old Version)

Nickname(s): Airim, no others

Species: Human/Dragon/Wolf Hybrid



Weakness: Easily manipulated by people.

Gender: Male

Sexual Preference: Males

Mother: Jen

Father: Rufus Shinra

Family:

Callista - Half Sister

Aliana - Half Sister

Sephiroth - Step Father
[/list]
Best Friend/Lover (XP): Calan (Wong?)

Height: About 5'7

Age: 18

Weight: 195lbs.

Hair Color: Brown with Blonde Highlights

Skin Color: Tanned Slightly

Eye Color: Green

Classed As: Punker/Feral Fighter



Appearance:

Human Form - Airim's human form is based off his father, somewhat. He has brown hair with blonde highlights, getting the brown from his mother and the blonde from his father's side. His hair usually isn't slicked back; he tends to like it saggy and bangy really. Typically his eyes are a nice shade of emerald green, when not in a bright light source then they look more a long the lines of a softer, much more pastel green. A key feature would be the eastern dragon tattoo that appears on his right arm (Our Left).



Werewolf/Wolf Form- In his wolf appearance Airim takes the form of a large black wolf just with several added features. On his nose is a small horn, which on the sides of his nose is a pair of draconic whiskers. Down the middle of his back are two long rows of blue spikey fur, more along the color of a softer Royal Blue if you get a closer look at them. His eyes change colors from their placid emerald green to a crimson red while in this form. Towards the end of his tail, about the final foot of it, is a long poof of Red fur. His markings include

Purple Markings from his elbows down on his paws.

Purple markings around both eyes, and a purple jaw.

Purple markings on the top of his ears.

His tail has 2 Purple markings, one starting about a ½ after his tail base and the last right before the last foot of his tail.

He has Saber Fangs

Red tufts of fur on the backs of each elbow, and on the tops of each ear.

Typically has Spines coming from the fronts of both frontal legs.

Has his Eastern Dragon Tattoo even in this form
[/list]


Description/History: Airim was what you could say, as a mishap child. He wasn't really expected to begin with. Although apparently Jen had a little bit of a love affair besides Sephiroth's back at that time, which in truth she wasn't herself to begin with. Calan had grown up knowing mostly about things, he later got confused when his Father when against Jen and her friends, slowly he was corrupted by his father's words and soon joined forces with him. Due to his weakness, being easily persuaded to the opposite side, Airim was slowly corrupted by his father. Making him more of an evil force than ever. Though he wasn't a dragon; or a full one anyway, like his Mother, Airim's wolf form was still a force to be reckoned with. Although through the many battles the two sides had each side could never fully bring defeat to the opposite side. Until the one day when Airim and his father had both been killed, which left most of Jen's part in a fit of guilt and despair. Out of most really it was Jen who was crushed most by Airim's unwanted; and un-needed death, even though she rarely showed it.



Although he died, Calan would be later brought back to life by an unknown source. Could it be his; dead farther or could it be a completely different force.



Weapons of Choice: His fists and Wolf Form.



Clothing: Typically Calan wears the punker styled clothing, usually he ends up with a fishnet type shirt under a leather styled jacket, the usual chains and spiked items can also be found on his attire. And anything to do with wolves really, since he considers it to suit his personality.



Abilities: He's more like a street fighter, not having too many special abilities in a normal human form. Mostly just enhanced strength and senses. Other than that you could consider him a normal human being.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment