Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - WoW Shadow Form

Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea

Chapter 6 - WoW Shadow Form

Chapter 6 - WoW Shadow Form





By: Jennifer Crenshaw

Shadow is © To Jennifer Crenshaw 2000-2006

WoW base for Shadow is © To Blizzard Entertainment



Name: Shadow

Gender: Female

Species: Dragon kin



Age: Unknown

Based off: Black Dragon



Shadow is a black dragon that has reach immense proportions. She isn't the biggest of the black dragons for sure but she is a large one amongst the groups. People have told tales of the mighty dragon once helping the `lesser' races of the planet, but something has happened to corrupt her. The dragon's powers are now being used for evil purposes rather than good. Shadow's once gold eyes are now hazed over with a blood red glow, and swirl with madness in them. Some think that her madness was caused by an unnatural event; others think her corruption came from fellow black dragons. Though no one knows for sure why the once majestic dragon turned against the humans.



Tales of Shadows corrupted breath have spread throughout the lands; anything that comes in touch with it has been destroyed or poisoned. Those who lived an encounter with the black dragoness have explained about their fallen troops

“If her breath doesn't kill you then her claws surely will.”

A master of Shadow magic many say, Shadow can shoot out several bolts of darkness to stun her opponents. Tales state that her roar could knock you down, it was so loud at times that the dragon herself would get stunned by it; or so many have said. Those who have lived the black dragon's attacks were soon hunted down by her minions of darkness, turning up dead within a few weeks to a month at most.



Some think that the dragon has a massive connection to Nefarian and his sister Onyxia, but that has yet to be determined. For now the dragon lives constantly in the shadow's, attacking the wayward adventuring who happen upon her lair.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment