Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The forgotten curse

this is another idea that was with the first "Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite" (note to Jbelle and Kaikaru: Blue could always be the first victim MUHAHAHAHA!)

Chapter 1 - The forgotten curse

Chapter 1 - The forgotten curse
suppose there was a little part to the story everyone forgot.. and most did not notice... the curse of the goddess
the story starts with Jack again. He was doing the goddesses bidding,the usual stuff: endlessly collecting firewood to put on a burn pile to warm the feet of the Harvest Goddess herself, picking berries to feed the Harvest Goddess, collecting WATER to give to the Harvest Goddess, and so on. When all of the sudden, The Harvest Goddess jumped out of her throne and cried “I&rquo;m having a sudden urge to look into the future Jack bring me my future map” the future map was, of course a piece of paper that showed the future. Jack fetched it and placed it in the lap of the Harvest Goddess. “What does it say?” said all the little Sprites “does it say_” Shili Jacks mother looked hopefully up at the Harvest Goddess “that Jack will get hit in the head with a great big boulder? Then get amnesia and forget he belongs here and leave to some far off land?”
“does it say Jack will fall in the river and drown?”
“does it say Jack will fall in love with a butterfly, follow it to a cliff, then attempt to fly off the cliff like the butterfly.”
“no_” said the Harvest Goddess to all the hopeful faces of the Sprites who had been predicting death or banishment for Jack “I&rquo;m afraid it has nothing to do with Jack dying, or Jack at all” all of the sprites groaned and started to get back to work, when suddenly the Harvest Goddess screamed like a electrified rooster “NOOOOO NOT ME WHY NOT THE SPRITES NOT ME NOOOOOOOO THAT&rquo;S NOT FAIR!!!” she crouched, her arms around her knees shaking and mumbling “...why isn&rquo;t there a way I can stop this.. isn&rquo;t there a spell..” Jack jumped up and down up and down chanting “I won&rquo;t diiiie I&rquo;m gonna liiiive I&rquo;m not gonna diiiiie-... hey what&rquo;s the matter Harvest Goddess?”
“I... you wouldn&rquo;t believe this.. its the most horrible awful thing... I would break your hearts if I told you.... you wouldn&rquo;t believe it even if I did”
“please tell us please!” Jack insisted
“all right... when the time comes... people will forget to be kind... and nice... and to show respect for others... and when that time comes.. I will no longer exist... for I... will be nothing but STONE!”
all of the Sprites tried to show misery and pity as best as they could.. of course if the Harvest Goddess DID turn to stone then that would be the best thing that could possibly happen to all of the Harvest Sprites for then they would be free! but all of them knew if they let the joy, and the idea of being free show on their faces she would be FUMING with rage! Everyone knew this.... except one Sprite.. it&rquo;s not hard to guess who that Sprite was....
“yaaaaaay! the Harvest Goddess will be stone! wahoo! we&rquo;ll be free!! yeah!” Jack screamed jumping up and down like a kangaroo “wahoo! free at last!”
the Harvest Goddess had recovered from her misery and suddenly was face to face with Jack glaring at him “I am about to do what I should have done a long time ago...” she raised her fist ready to punch “wait” she lowered her fist “ I&rquo;ve got a better idea, I would lose one of my slaves if I did that-” all of the sprites groaned and started to complain.
“SHUT UP!! I&rquo;m mad now.. so of course someone will be punished but who...”
suddenly Jack piped up “ you know Harvest Goddess if it was the humans who first lost all of the respect... and stuff.. I think it should be them who are turned to stone not you!” he was just trying to get on the Harvest Goddess&rquo;s good side, but those so-called Harmless word gave the Harvest Goddess and idea.. “thats a brilliant idea Jack!” she said .Then she began to dance back and forth, and jumping in strange ways chanting “ hunga gonga nega shonga.. if I am doomed to be stone.. then I put a curse on the humans... for every year that I am stone... one of the Humans in the village I am in when this happens... will be turned to stone each year...” she continued to dance in a strange way twirling her feet around and singing “oh..” she said as though adding and afterthought “ and a person from this village will also be turned into an animal of this forest.. until I am cured...” then she stopped dancing and suddenly swung her arms up to the sky “ I CURSE!”
then there was a silence and the fairy said
“oh right, forgot to tell you guys there will only be three Sprites left when this happens and only very very VERY rarely will a human be able to see you.” and all of the Harvest Sprites started screaming and running until one got her calm back enough to ask “w-when will t-this happen Harvest G-Goddess?”
“ oh well the map says in two days.. but that&rquo;s impossible how could you Sprites all die off except three in two days?”
Then all of them started screaming and running into each other each one squashing one another or running up a tree and then pushing each other off! Except three... they were off exploring the village had just met someone with light purple hair...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaikaru on November 8, 2007, 12:48:28 PM

kaikaru on
kaikaruOooh~ I really like this part! ^^ I love how everyone wants Jack to die. xD

QueenofRed on November 8, 2007, 11:34:04 PM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedIf I knew Jack I would want him to die to LOL

kaikaru on November 11, 2007, 10:44:44 AM

kaikaru on
kaikaruI would have killed him already if I knew him! LOL just kidding~

Jbelle on November 8, 2007, 10:30:40 AM

Jbelle on
Jbellehee hee that 's is a cruel but funny story!^^the ending was funny and the story was intresting!^^

QueenofRed on November 8, 2007, 11:33:39 PM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedyes it is cruel.. yet I like it cruel and funny LOL I am bad.