Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Drama

um okay at first this may not look as if it is in the right category but it is trust me on this. okay Please trust me.
everything is totally fiction. not real I made it up. Duh... except for Shelby and Julia.
I bet u thought i forgot u :)
lol

Chapter 2 - Drama

Chapter 2 - Drama
The next day was Drama class. so instead of exercising we all brought our scripts and headed off to my Drama class. at eight thirty as we drove I said to mom “hey mom, do you think those people were..”
“Anna honey don’t worry about it they left, they were probably just some lost people”
“but what if-”
“Anna drop it they’re gone, that’s it don’t worry.” mom clearly didn’t want to continue the conversation, she thought I was afraid of them. I sighed and leaned against the car door. then I set up abruptly The car! the golden car! it was in the parking lot, I stared, completely shaken. as we passed it and turned up the gravel road, now I was scared. When our car pulled in by the great big barn, we all got out and walked to the double doors. “Claire” I said in a hushed whisper, “did you see that car?”
“no...”
“what do you mean... oh well that car drove in yesterday” I pushed the double doors open “that car was by the parking lot back down there” Claire didn’t look surprised
“Its probably not the same car” she shrugged as we headed up the stairs where the class usually took place
Once again I’m going to have to skip. All the way to the end of drama class. its a great class but its not very fun just to read about it, and since I’m going to post this where a lot of people can see it, I can’t write down names or anything.. so..
As we left the building I saw something that made my heart jump. it was the two men from the car before. I nudged my sister and pointed, Claire stared wide-eyed at them, I grabbed her arm and ran to the car, the men stared at me, even when mom started the car and was driving down the gravel road, they continued to stare at me. I was now convinced I was being stalked now when we got home. I sat on the couch and rested for a while. My sister came in and turned on the TV though. I didn’t feel like watching infinite reruns on Disney Channel. Or worse, those cartoons on TV that are so stupid, you can’t stand them. So I decided I wanted to take a walk in the woods, yes. I’m about to do the stupidest thing a character in a book could ever do. I’m going to go out in the middle of nowhere by myself. (kids I’m serious DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME)
anyhow I called my dog Louie and headed out the door, down the only two steps in the entire house. to the garage. I walked past Dillion’s pen, and into the green shady forest. Where I hang out when I’m bored, or when everyone is watching TV. I thought I would go to the old swings tied to the tree in the clearing, the three swings have been there for as long as I can remember, the paint is peeling, and one broke a while ago. and they're so low your butt will probably bounce on the ground more then once. I walked the path, brushing greenery aside. I heard a distinct rustle behind me,I whirled around and could’ve sworn I saw something move, a flash of gray. but then. Nothing. Not a sound. not a breathe, no footsteps. a little scared. a bench now overrun by weeds and sticker-bushes. because nobody really sat in it was to the right of me. As I swung up and down, up and down, my hair flying in every direction. I saw something that would’ve given me a heart attack if I had been old enough. It was the two men. from the gold car. both Bob and Rob, were just standing there. staring at me with an expression of undeniable confidence and determination in their eyes. I dug my feet into the ground and bounced off the swing stammering “b-but you left.. who are you ?!”
“were here to take you somewhere special, where your artistic abilities will be realized” I gaped at them them unable to comprehend what they were saying. Rob said “come on.” and took a step forward, I backed up “I uh.. my artistic abilities are realized here.. “ and with that I turned to flee, but tripped as I was turning over a root, buried in the grass. Then abruptly sat up. Bob started toward me. I panicked and ran the other way. away from the swing, away from the path back home , and away from the men. I could hear footsteps behind me. THey were coming chasing me. my heart beat faster as I fled through the forest knocking bushes and branches aside. and half tripping through the twigs and branches. I knew this forest. I knew how to go back to the house. I had to get there, to go to mom. I would be safe. I would call 911 and the police would get those creepos.. as if I rushed wildly through the forest I thought “why are these people after me? if they’re kidnappers then why just me wouldn’t they gave given up by now. and looked for some other helpless girl??” my legs were turning to jelly, breathing was getting harder. I saw it. Through the trees my yard my house, our car the trampoline. I could make it, I heard voices behind me “get her!”
“she’s getting away!”
the footsteps they getting closer they were gaining on me I could see the end. I ran faster. sprinting I could do it. I broke through the trees. then, everything vanished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment