Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "Valentine" Shurui Shimasu [Bleach]

All/Most of my OC's from the Anime's I watch.

Includes:

-Biography
-Photos
-Background =']]

Chapter 1 - "Valentine" Shurui Shimasu [Bleach]

Chapter 1 - "Valentine" Shurui Shimasu [Bleach]
Basic:


Name: Shurui
Surname: Shismasu
Nickname: Valentine
Division: 10
Seat: 3rd
B-day: February 14th
Blood Type: AB
Favorite food: Chocolate, Red Fruits
Unfavorite food: Anything that isn't red, or Candy.
Crush(es): Uryuu Ishida.

Shurui is a sweet, loving, caring girl. She has a sweet voice, and is a bit of a loner. Even though she likes being surrounded by people, she sometimes wants to be alone when thinking about something, or Stratigizing about something. She favors her Zanpaktou in battle, she only uses it when she REALLY needs it. But she's a bit Ditsy with her Bankai.



In Depth:



Background:

Shurui was taken in by Kisuke Urahara, and was trained by Yoruichi Shihoin. But when given her role as a Soul Reaper, Shurui received her Zanpaktou, and no longer needed any help from Shihoin. She leaves her Zanpaktou alone for a while when in her regular form, but quickly transports to the place where she puts it when in her Soul Reaper form.

Looks:

Shurui looks a bit like Orihime. She has playful valentine pinkish-redish hair, She has a purple clip, to match her purple shirt which she favors wearing. Her eyes are an Icy Teal color, that glisten fairly.

Personality:

Shurui is a very quiet girl, but she has an inner person that she likes to show whenever she's bored. She can be loud when she wants to be, and is very hyperactive. She loves to fight, but she hates Hollows. She hopes to destroy Souske Aizen, before he takes Ichigo, and Ichigo's inner hollow is released.



Zanpaktou:


Zanpaktou: Doku Ketsueki (Poison Blood)

Shikai: Rein goshujin sendo! (Rain your death!)
It will start raining fire when the user swings Ketsueki.

Bankai: Yakedo, Ketsueki (Burn, Blood!)
Ketsueki will become a dragon that breaths the users acid blood.

Zanpaktou abilites: When the user bleeds, his blood becomes like acid and will burn whatever it touches



Random Facts:

Shurui likes to be referred to as "Valentine"

Shurui's Zanpaktou scares her.

She's a bit of a Dits.

Shurui loves rabbits


{I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES. I edited it to give you a taste of what she looks like}

♥Mia-Sama♥
[/align]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on May 31, 2009, 9:47:58 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosSweet,she looks like a really interesting chatacter, i like her Zanpakuto.
nice bio and edits are a nice touch.

QuestionMarks109 on May 31, 2009, 9:50:32 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Thanks ^-^.