Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Krusty Krab Pizza

Just some random ideas from books, TV, and games!

Chapter 1 - Krusty Krab Pizza

Chapter 1 - Krusty Krab Pizza
One day, Guntz was working at the Krusty Krab with Garlen and Joka. The phone rang, with Joka picking it up.

Joka: Hello? Sorry sir, we're clo-
Garlen: *takes phone* Why, no, sir! What would you like to order? A pizza? We'll have it delivered there in 30 minutes or even less! Goodbye! *slams phone, smiling*
Joka: Sir, we don't make pizza!
Garlen: *holds up a plate of hamburgers and smashes it into a pizza, then puts it into a pizza box*
Joka: We don't delivery pizza!
Garlen: We don't, but you do!
Guntz: *standing next to Joka*
Joka: *sighs and heads out the door* C'mon, Guntz...
Guntz: *follows and gets on his motorbike*
Joka: you know how to ride with someone?
Guntz: uh-of course!

Guntz was so uncomfortable, that he started hallucinating that the handles became something else. He accidently pulled the lever to put his bike in reverse.

Guntz: BAAAAAAAACCKKIIIIIIIINNNGGG UUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!
Joka: *holding on for dear life* DEEEEAAARRR GOOOOOOODDD!!!!!

They reversed the bike for 12 hours, with Guntz still yelling "Backing up"

Guntz: Backing up! Backing up! Backing up! Backing up...
Joka: well, you backed up...and you know what? I think we're out of gas. And you know what else? *gets off the bike* We're in the middle of NOWHERE!
Guntz: *gets off, holding the pizza box*
Joka: this worth piece of shizz! *kicks the bike, having it full gas and riding off into the sunset*
Guntz: *derp face* well, we can still deliver it on foot.
Joka: *sighs and walks off with Guntz*

As they walk endlessly, Guntz became bored and started to sing and dance.

Guntz: The Krusty Krab Pizza! Is the Pizza, absolutely!~
*break dancing* Pfft pft Pizza! Acochu Pizza! ChiChibooca BaBa!
*dancing backwards, shaking his @$$*
KRUSTY KRAA~AAB AAYYYAYA! PIZZA! IT'S THE PIZZA YEAH, FOR YOU AND- MEEEEEEEEEE~!!!

They kept walking, in both cold and warm weather. But soon, they fainted.

Joka: We gotta eat something! *picks up Guntz's head*
Guntz: *sighs* I once heard, that the pioneers used to eat the sea plant, coral *brings a coral out of nowhere*
Joka: *snatches it and starts eating it*
Guntz: Nowait-maybeitwasn'tcoral...
Joka: wu?! *spits out the coral*
Guntz: Maybe it was sand...No-no, mud! or-
Joka: Just give me the Pizza!
Guntz: *holds the pizza close* Wait, i remember now! It was coral!
Joka: Gimme the pizza! *chases Guntz*
Guntz: no! *runs away*

about maybe less than 30 seconds, there is a chasing spree...

Joka: *pants and heaves, out of breath*
Guntz: no! *bumps into Joka and falls to the ground*
Joka: oki, that's it! i finally have you where i need you!
Guntz: *looks to the left and points* Look! we're saved!
Joka: yes, of course, we're saved. Now gimme the pizza!
Guntz: No, i mean look! We're saved! We're saved! *dancing* This we are saved! *goes over to a giant rock*

Joka: what's this going to save us for? It's just a big boulder!
Guntz: it's not just any boulder...*hugs it and cries* it's a rock. a rohohock! *climbs it* it's a big, beautiful, old rock! Oh the pioneers used to ride this baby for months, and it's in great shape!
Joka: Guntz, just because your father told you stories about the pioneers having to deliver food on foot and ate coral, doesn't mean that they could driv-*gets ran over by the giant rock* rocks? *gets up* Hold on there, cowboy!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on November 14, 2011, 12:21:16 PM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieDespite that this is somewhat of a parody, it's still funny. (Guntz shaking his rear and the out-of-characterness. XD Oh, I almost forgot the 'derp' moment!)

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 13, 2011, 11:01:23 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Omg, this was funny, onee-chan! xD
I was laughing when Guntz was dancing with the pizza X'D
Great chapter :)

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 14, 2011, 6:55:51 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Oh, and I think I know who Guntz and Joka are delivering the pizza to xD