Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Krusty Krab Pizza PT. 2

Just some random ideas from books, TV, and games!

Chapter 2 - Krusty Krab Pizza PT. 2

Chapter 2 - Krusty Krab Pizza PT. 2
It was a dark and stormy night, clouds started to circle upon a tiny house. The house had no electricity and-

Okiletmejustskiptowhat'sgoingon...

Klonoa and Lolo married, Lolo got pregnant, months later, Klonoa orders pizza at last second (Guntz and Joka didn't know who it was, but had the address), Lolo goes into labor later on that day, Klonoa freaks out and calls his dad (because Mamoru is a doctor), and that's how Guntz and Joka came up to the house in the rain riding a big rock...

Joka: *holding a giant leaf as an umbrella*
Guntz: man, i can't wait to see the look on the customer's face when he eats this pizza! *gets off the rock and knocks at the door*
Klonoa: *answers, sweating*
Guntz: Here is- Klonoa?! You ordered this pizza!?
Klonoa: Yes! and i don't want the pizza anymore! I'm in a very serious situation right now, Guntz!
Guntz: *looks past Klonoa* what do you mean b- *saw something, making a WTF face, moves back to face Klonoa*
Klonoa: uuh..yeahokibye! *slams the door in front of Guntz*

Guntz: *comes back to the rock as Joka jumps down, shivering*
Joka: Guntz? It's oki....Guntz?
Guntz: *falls to the floor, dropping the pizza box and cries*
Joka: Guntz, what the heck?
Guntz: *still crying*
Joka: *picks up the pizza box and bangs on the door*
Klonoa: *answers again* Joka?! Look, i told Guntz i don't want the pizza-
Joka: Well, this one's on the house! *shoves the Pizza into Klonoa's face and closes the door*
Guntz: oh mah gawd...*cradles himself back and forth, his hands on his head*
Joka: alright, Guntz, the problem has been resolved...Klonoa ate the pizza! You don't have to cry anymore
Guntz: That's not why i was crying, baka!!
Joka: then why were you crying if it wasn't about the pizza?

Guntz: *whispering and whimpering* Iknowhowbabiesareborn....
Joka: saw what again, i couldn't hear you...
Guntz: FFFFF I SAID-....! Forget what i said, let's get back to work...*climbs the rock*
Joka: It'll take us DAYS to get back!
Guntz: what are you talking about? Work is only 3 blocks away! *reverses the rock back to the restaurant*
Joka: Work? *looks away* Oooh, my aching head!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on November 22, 2011, 6:50:18 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_ElliePoor Klonoa. And Guntz... well, at least he doesn't know the other thing... *smacked*

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 20, 2011, 5:42:25 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166LOL at Guntz... his expression was priceless X'D
Nice chapter :D