Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A Teen Titans Fan Fic (MY FIRST ONE)

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Little Black Box
By Mychael Reisinger



Chapter 1:


"Good morning friends!" Starfire called cheerfully as she walked through the halls. No one was awake yet and Starfire was interrupting everyone's sleep, as she does every morning. Beast Boy came out of his room and said, "Star, have you gone completely mad? It's six o' clock in the morning and you know very well that I need my beauty sleep!" "You need more beauty sleep than you know." Raven said coldly as she entered the hallway, carrying a book. Beast Boy's face turned red with anger. Starfire interrupted him before he could say anything. "No, I am not of the mad. I am happy, see?" Starfire said pointing to the large smile on her face. "Yo! What are ya'll doing up so early? It's Saturday, our day off!" Cyborg said smiling. "Cyborg we protect the city all the time. We don't get days off." Raven corrected him as she read her book. The lights flashed red and everyone heard Robin call, "Titans assemble!" Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg all rushed into the living room. "Slade is attacking the city again and I Robin will..." Robin started to say when Starfire asked a question. "Robin why is Slade always calling us? Why not the Titans East?" Starfire asked looking confused. "Well... uh... um... I don't know but I'll get back to you on that one Starfire!" Robin said, knowing he would forget and never answer he question. "Hey are we going to go beat up Slade, like we always do which is getting kind of boring, or what?" Raven asked looking at Robin still pondering Starfire's question. Beast Boy said, "Yeah lets go already!" They set of to beat Slade knowing that Robin would fight with Slade and everyone else would defeat his little minions. Robin would have it no other way. They came back victorious and all of them with a joyful spirit, except Raven. She was thinking about how long she had known her friends and she was thinking of all the memories. She sighed when she knew what she was to think upon next; the one who betrayed her years ago, Malchior. However, she knew he was evil it still hurt to think about him. He was one of the only people who actually got her. For someone just like you to betray you is awful for anyone. "Raven we are going out for pizza and ice cream want to come." Beast Boy. "No I don't want to go! Leave without me and have fun I guess." Raven said trying to hold back tears. "Raven are you okay? You don't sound very good." Beast Boy said sounding like he just out side the door. Raven replied now crying, "I'm fine! Just go please!" Beast Boy opened the door and looked at Raven. She was holding the book that Malchoir had inhabited. Beast Boy rushed over to Raven. "It's okay Raven I'm here. He cannot hurt you anymore. He's gone now." Beast Boy said softly as he hugged her. "Beast Boy I..." Raven said softly but never finished her sentence. She shivered in his arms. Beast Boy was worried, but he knew she was just worn out. She can't show intense emotion without hurting someone. Sometimes she had to isolate herself, for everyone else's sakes. Beast Boy loved Raven and would do anything for her. She did not know that, however he did not intend for it to stay that way. "Maybe you should rest." Beast Boy suggested. Raven sniffed. ``I think your right. For once.'' Raven added quickly. Beast Boy laughed slightly and lifted up Raven's blanket. Raven slipped into her bed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep almost instantaneously. Beast Boy sighed as he watched her sleep and covered her with her blanket. He smiled slightly as he watched his dark angel sleep, just barely peacefully. "I'm here Raven and I love you." Beast Boy said quietly to Raven as she slept. "And I always will."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 29, 2006, 5:22:49 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingbb and rae bb and rae bb and rae bb and rae FOREVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

RaexBB on October 29, 2005, 12:52:27 AM

RaexBB on
RaexBBSorry I do not have another chapter because i havent been allowed on the com. MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON

RaexBB on October 17, 2005, 6:28:34 AM

RaexBB on
RaexBBplease comment and rate 1-10 please