Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chap 2

A Teen Titans Fan Fic (MY FIRST ONE)

Chapter 2 - chap 2

Chapter 2 - chap 2
Chapter 2:

"Raven are you awake?" Starfire asked softly. Raven awoke to find Starfire at the side of her bed with breakfast. "Starfire what are you doing here?" Raven asked as she got up. "Beast Boy said that you are not feeling well and you could use something to eat." Starfire said smiling. "Well next time you see him tell him thanks for me okay?" Raven asked as she lay back down. "Okay Raven you just rest. I will leave you food here okay?" Starfire replied. Raven went back to sleep and Starfire left the room. When Starfire came back into the room Cyborg said, "Hey ya'll I will be gone for a week or two okay?" "Why Cyborg? We need you!" Robin asked. "I'm going to meet Bumble Bee's parents for the first time." Cyborg answered happily. Beast Boy would normally be laughing at this but he was to busy thinking about Raven. "Oh that is glorious Cyborg!" Starfire said flying around Cyborg in circles.
"Cyborg! Where are you?" Bumblebee called from the car. "Coming! See ya!" Cyborg said running out the door. You could hear Cyborg call "BOO YAH!" as he drove off with his fiancé'. "Beast Boy are you okay? You look nervous." Robin said looking at Beast Boy as he paced around the room holding a box of some sort. "Oh I'm fine! Really I am." Beast Boy said putting the box in his pocket.
"Hey everybody whats going in here?" Raven asked as she came into the room. "Oh hey Raven! Uh... um...how's it going?" Beast Boy said nervously. "Hello friend! How are you this glorious morning?" Starfire asked as she flew over to her. "I have made you many Tamaranian dishes that I'm sure will be to your enjoyment!" Starfire added as she held out a plate of gross looking food. "Uh no thanks Starfire, I'm full." Raven said when she pushed the plate aside. "Yeah Star um I don't really think she likes that stu...'' Robin started to say until he saw Starfire starting to cry. "Uh, I mean she's full! Yeah, full." Robin said trying to fix what he did. "Glorious! I will save the food for dinner." Starfire said putting the food in the fridge. "Well I'm going to the book store. Bye." Raven said as she walked out the door. "Hey can you guys keep a secret?" Beast Boy asked as he shut the door to the living room. "Sure Beast Boy! What is it?" Robin asked while walking closer to Beast Boy. "Yes Beast Boy please share your thoughts." Starfire said sounding intrigued. Beast Boy cleared his throat and said, "You know how Raven and I have been going out and what-not for a long time now?" "Oh yes, team bonding!" Robin answered. Starfire put her hand over Robin's mouth and said, "Yes, do go on!" "Well, I was going to ask her to marry me! There it's out!" Beast Boy said feeling proud of himself. Robin and Starfire stared at Beast Boy with their mouths agape. They suddenly burst out into laughter. "Good one Beast Boy! I really needed a good laugh!." Robin said still laughing. "Yes, that was most enjoyable!" Starfire said leaning on Robin so she would not fall over laughing. "I'M SERIOUS!" Beast Boy screamed. "Serious about what?" Raven said as she walked into the room. "Raven what are you doing back so early?" Beast Boy said nervously. "Uh well I felt like coming back early! Who cares?" Raven siting down. "No one I guess. Nevermind." Beast Boy said as he sat down next to her. Beast Boy knew that Raven could read his mind like a book, with her powers, if she wanted too. This thought scared him some what. "Why are you guys laughing so much?" Raven asked watching Robin and Starfire keeping themselves from extreme laughter. "Oh nothing Raven! Just continue with whatever you were doing and pay no attention to us!" Starfire said to the puzzled looking Raven. Raven did not want to take advantage of her powers and just read people's minds for fun. She promised her friends that she would not try to read their minds for simply enjoyment. I have to tell her. I have to tell her. Beast Boy thought to himself. "Tell who what?" Raven asked feeling a little ashamed for reading his mind. "Ah! Um I mean nothing! Nothing's going on!" Beast Boy screamed. "Beast Boy answer my question!" Raven demanded. "Um well I uh...bye." Beast Boy said as he ran out the door. Maybe this isn't a good idea. I love Raven. She might think I'm crazy or that I'm going to fast. Maybe I am going to fast. Maybe she doesn't love me the way I love her. Oh, Beast Boy what were you thinking. Beast Boy continued to think things like this all night long as he wondered the streets alone. Maybe Raven did not love him like he loved her. Maybe he should just give up.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 29, 2006, 5:30:47 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingi like the sound of that Miss roth login MR. garfield login

123_raven_fan on November 9, 2005, 5:19:21 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanWHAT!!!! You have to write more...I'm in love with this story U havvvvvveeee to write more, I cant live with myself knowing that you wont do anymore on this story I'm so sad now !!!>_

RaexBB on November 6, 2005, 3:20:48 AM

RaexBB on
RaexBBI AM TRUELY SORRY BUT THIS STORY IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MORE
~Raven~

KaiLover91 on October 20, 2005, 12:42:29 AM

KaiLover91 on
KaiLover91I've never seen Teen Titans, but this is quite good! Could use a little tweaking, but I'll give it an 7/8 not sure...Nice work anyway! (^-^)~*

123_raven_fan on October 18, 2005, 8:45:52 PM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanCoooool! That was soo awsome dude I would give it a 9 man!!!

RaexBB on October 17, 2005, 6:29:00 AM

RaexBB on
RaexBBplease comment and rate 1-10 please