Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I dunno.....chap 1

Zim is acting wierd and Dib wants to find out why.ZADR

Chapter 1 - I dunno.....chap 1

Chapter 1 - I dunno.....chap 1
Dib looked over to Zim who was sitting alone.It was lunchtime.Dib didn't know why but he wanted to talk to Zim.Dib stood and walked over to Zim.He sat down.Zim didn't seem to notice.He was too deep in thought.

"Hey Zim"Dib said and touched Zim's shoulder to take him out of thought.

But as soon as Dib touched Zim and image flashed throught both minds.It showed Zim crying over something shiny.Dib's hand was on his shoulder comfortingly.Dib imediatly took his hand away.Zim leaped out of his seat away from Dib.

"Zim!What was that?"Dib asked.

Zim shook his head and ran away as quickly as possible.A few kids were watching and a few whispeared.Dib made the disestion to see Zim after Skool.After Skool was over Dib quickly made his way to Zim's base.Dib knocked on the door after passing the creepy gnomes.

"Go away,Dib!"Dib heard Zim's voice shout.

"Zim!Tell me what happened during lunch"Dib said.

"Nothing"Zim shouted.

"Zim!Something happened and I want to know what"Dib said.

A few moments passed by with nothing said.Dib didn't notice the gnomes until they grabbed his feet.

"Hey!Let me go"Dib said struggling to get away.

Of course they only listened to Zim so they pulled Dib out of the yard and on the street.Dib stood after a bit of pain.He brushed himself off and looked to the base.He was going to find out what was wrong with Zim and what was going on.That night Dib lurked in the shadows.His destination was straight ahead.

"Alright so I make it passed the gnomes,go into an open window,if it's not open then force it open,look around for Zim,and demand him to tell me whats wrong.Alrighty then here I go"Dib said.

Making past the gnome feild was easy.Getting in the house was easy too.Gir had left the window open to let Santa Clause in.The robot thing didn't even know it was July.After sneaking in he saw Gir sitting on the couh watching TV.Zim was sitting next to him.Zim's eyes were closed so he didn't see Dib.Gir seemed not to see him either.Dib quickly made his way behind the couch.

"Oh it's kay masta"Gir said.

"It's not okay Gir.If Dib touches me he gains and memory and makes me remember what it was.I don't want to remember any of this"Zim said in a kinda sore throat voice like he was crying.

"The big headed kid didn't want to remember either"Gir said.

"I know thats why I erased his mind.I with I could just rid myself of memories like that"Zim said.

Zim cryed a bit after that.Gir was trying to comfort him.

'Erased my mind?What didn't I want to remember?What's going on here?'Dib asked himself.

Without even thinking Dib jumped from behind th couch in front of Zim.

"Zim!Tell me what's wrong right now!"Dib demanded.

"Dib?!"Zim said shocked.

A few tears were running down Zim's eyes.After a few moments of eyes-locking Zim spoke.

"Computer!Get rid of the human!"Zim said.

The computer grabbed Dib by the waist and flung him out the window and onto the street.

"Ow...I'm going to find out what's wrong Zim!I swear it!"Dib shouted.

Dib raced home with the new information he had.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vesblondie on June 18, 2006, 1:21:55 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieI need to read more!!!!!! befor i.......AHHHHH (catches fire) READ!!! I NEDD TO READ MORE!!!!!! okay i will (stops spazing) *fave story* click *fave you* click ^_^ (sound effects)

SomekindofFreak on May 12, 2006, 9:47:41 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreak*favs* so-many-great-unfinished-fics! grah! *explodes*

Lestats_Girl on May 12, 2006, 6:30:29 AM

Lestats_Girl on
Lestats_GirlMore, dammit, MORE!!!