Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - You want to remember?

Zim is acting wierd and Dib wants to find out why.ZADR

Chapter 2 - You want to remember?

Chapter 2 - You want to remember?
When Dib entered his home he was nearly tripped by one of Gaz's pig dolls.

"Hey!Gaz get your pig!"Dib shouted and ran up to his room.

When inside he grabbed his computer and went out his window to the roof.He always had privacy there.

"Computer!Play all paranormal events that happened with me and Zim that I don't remember"Dib commanded his computer.

The computer played a scene where him and Zim were laughing and drinking!

"I drank with Zim?"Dib asked.

"And got drunk"The computer said.

Dib slapped his forehead and continued watching.Dib blushed as he saw Zim hop onto his lap and forcefully kiss him.Dib starred in shock as he watched himself pull off Zim's shirt.

"OKAY!!!Computer stop the tape!"Dib shouted covering his eyes.

The computer stopped playing the tape.

"No other tapes available"the computer said.

"Computer.....did we go any farther?"Dib asked.

"Yes"the computer said.

Dib gulped at what he was about to ask.

"Di-did we go.....fully?"Dib asked.

"Yes"the computer said.

Dib's eyes went wide along with his mouth.But before anything else happened the computer flashed an alert sign.

"Alert!Zim is in the premises!"The computer shouted.

Dib stood up,ran to the edge of the roof,grabbed the drain pipe,and slid down into the kitchen.Zim just walked in.

"Dib!"Zim said in his normal tone.

Dib was about to say something but he accidently slipped and fell into the sink full of water.Zim rushed to the sink and stuck out his hand for Dib to take.Then he remembered what happened when Dib touched him but it was too late.Dib had grabbed his hand.Images flashed into each mind.Zim and Dib were in some kind of cave.Dib was being pulled under the water and Zim was trying to pull him up.This time he could hear words.

"Zim!Let go!If I get pulled under you will,too!I don't want that!"Dib shouted.

"Why not!I thought you hated me!"Zim shouted.

Zim and Dib locked eyes.

"No Zim.I don't hate you.It's the exact oppsite!I LOVE YOU!"Dib shouted the last part very loudly.

Zim gathered tears in his eyes.Zim quickly pulled away from Dib.Dib,having only Zim holding him up fell back into the sink.Dib got out quickly and coughed up some water.Zim was rubbing his hand.Dib looked up at him and saw that tears were welling up in the small aliens eyes.

"D-Dib.Do you anywhere we can talk in privacy?"Zim asked.

"On the roof.Come on"Dib said and walked up to his room with Zim following.

Once on the roof Dib layed down and looked at the stars.Zim was sitting down next to him.

"You know....that was the first time you said you loved me.I was really happy....so happy I cried....just so you know I did manage to pull you up"Zim said.

Dib stayed silent.He just kept looking at the stars that twinkled down at him.

"Dib?"Zim said.

"Yeah,Zim"Dib said.

Dib could feel Zim hesitate.

"C-could I k-kiss you?"Zim asked.

Dib looked at Zim in suprise.Zim was blushing light pink.Dib sat up as Zim looked at him.Dib didn't know why but he acully wanted Zim to kiss him.He slowly nodded.Dib closed his eyes and leaned in.As he felt Zim's lips on his own another image flashed through both minds.Zim was hooked to some sort of machine.He had scars and scratched all over his body.Dib was on his knees infront of him.Dib rasied his head with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No,Zim!I'm not going toleave you here!Thier going to kill you!"Dib shouted.

"I know Dib.But me dying is a small price.Your the one that needs to live!Listen Dib.I want you to leave right now!Take Gir and go back to Earth!Quick before they come back!"Zim shouted.

Dib looked at Zim as more tears rolled down his face.Tears were rolling down Zim's face as well.

"I said now Dib!"Zim shouted.

Dib stood up and walked to Zim.He placed his hand on one of Zim's cheeks,closed his eyes,and brought their lips together.

"Oh,how touching"A voice said behind them.

Dib turned to see....Zim pulled away.Dib opened his eyes to see they were on his roof.

"Z-Zim.What happend there?"Dib asked.

"Lots of things.Do you want to remember?"Zim asked.

Dib nodded.Zim grabbed his hand.

"Then follow me"Zim said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vesblondie on June 18, 2006, 1:26:38 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieawwwww is it over? (starts crying) please do more!!!!

SomekindofFreak on May 15, 2006, 6:03:33 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakAwwww! Your fics inspire me to draw fanart ^^ especially the "C-could I k-kiss you?" part! I luv this fic muchly! Please continuuuue~~~