Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Remember

Zim is acting wierd and Dib wants to find out why.ZADR

Chapter 3 - Remember

Chapter 3 - Remember
Dib screamed as he was stabbed in the chest.Dib raised his laser and shot the alien who had stabbed him.The alien flew off the cliff.Dib held the wound and sunk to the ground.Zim ran up after all the aliens were dead."Dib!"Zim shouted.Zim kneeled down next to Dib and tried to help him up.Dib screamed in pain,tears streaming from his eyes.He knew he was going to die.Zim seemed to now notice the blood."D-Dib.....what is that red stuff?"Zim asked.Dib coughed and blood was spat to the ground.Zim watched and felt tears come to his crimson eyes."I-I'm dying"Dib whispeared as tears rolled down his cheeks in a quickening pace.Zim's eyes opened in shock.Dib couldn't die!Dib was like his brother.But Zim knew he wanted him to be more."But....but why?"Zim asked.Dib smiled sadly,tears still rushing from his closed eyes.Zim whished he would open them up again.Dib opened his honey colored eyes,to Zim's relif."Because.....it's what humans do...."Dib said.His voice was barley hearable,but Zim could hear him.More tears ran down the Irken and Humans face."Where are you going to go?"Zim asked,looking skyward,avoiding Dib's dying form.Even though Zim wasn't looking at him,he still pictured Dib in his clouded head,dying away."I don't know,Zim.....Is there really a diffrence between Heaven and Hell?Sure one may seem nicer....but....if you think really hard.....their not that diffrent.Both are for lost souls and ones who have passed the realm of the living.Those who death laughs at for being so careless"Dib whispeared.Zim finally looked down.He gasped as he saw past Dib,at the edge of the near cliff,was a black cloaked figure,grinning evily.The figure walked slowly and scarly twords Dib's form.The hood of the cloak flew back to revial...."D.E.A...."Zim whispeared."Mortal Dib!Your time on Earth is up and now will you come with me"D.E.A. said and grinned.D.E.A. had black hair with blue tips,green skin,black boots,black cloak,black baggy pants with chains,black shirt,black lipstick,and black eyeshadow.She also had a double-sided scythe that at the moment was dripping with fresh blood.Dib looked up fearfully at the demon.D.E.A was about to cut Dib's soul but Zim stepped up."Stop!If you leave him then i'll sacrifice my life!"Zim shouted.D.E.A. looked up and noticed Zim."Miz?Heh heh.....you tricky Irken!I've hunting for your soul ever since you escaped me 3 millenia's ago"D.E.A. hissed."Miz?I AM ZIM!!"Zim shouted.D.E.A. laughed coldly.The air seemed to get colder with each laugh she made.When she was done laughing she looked down at Zim."Miz,is Zim,spelled backwards.Just like your lover Bid.Bid,is Dib,spelled backwards.Alright,Miz.Your soul for the Bid's life back"D.E.A. said and creeped ever so close to Zim.Zim backed up until he felt a stone wall behind him.D.E.A. raised her scythe and was about ready to strike when a laser shot through her chest.It barley missed Zim's head."Zim!Run!"Dib shouted.Zim started to run but turned back and saw Dib stand up with new life.Dib ran to Zim's side and they both began to run.After a while of running,they stopped at one of 20 of Zim's bases.Zim and Dib rushed into the lab and quickly took secerity in a secret room.Zim let go of Dib's wrist.Dib looked around.He was in a room with a very advanced looking machine.It was a chair with all sorts of twisting spirls of cords,like thousands of slithering Snakes."What is this place?"Dib asked."The memory Chamber,Dib.Sit there and you will remember every little detail of what happened.But....if you wish to not remember while your on the machine then just scream"Zim said.Dib walked up to the machine and sat down.Zim hooked Dib up,making sure not to touch him."Dib.Relax"Zim said and took out a needle with golden liquid in it.Zim flicked it once and turned to Dib.Zim stuck the thick needle into Dib's shoulder.Dib hissed in pain.The pain ceased as Dib began to black out."Remember,Dib.When you want out,just scream"Zim whispeared into Dib's ear.That was the last thing Dib heard before blacking out completely.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vesblondie on June 25, 2006, 3:50:43 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondiewh-what's gonna happen......WHAT!!!!???? DAAAAA!!!!! i need to know what happens next!!!!

SomekindofFreak on June 20, 2006, 7:40:35 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakO_O oooo...whats gonna happen next? I must know! I just dont exactly know how this all happened from where it left off...^^;