Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Forgive me

It's sorta like the sequel to Won't say i'm in love.Now it's Dib's view on Zim.To the song 'Forgive me' by Evanescence

Chapter 1 - Forgive me

Chapter 1 - Forgive me
Dib was looking out his window up at the stars.He was thinking about Zim.He just discovered he had feelings for the little alien.Just then Gaz came in.

"Hey,Dib.Whacha doing?"Gaz asked and sat down next to Dib.

"Thinking"Dib said.

Gaz looked up at the stars also.

"About Zim?And how to tell him you love him?"Gaz asked.

Dib turned to look at her in shock.

"How did you-"Dib was cut off.

"I read your diary.Yuo know you shouldn't leave that on the dinning room table everyday"Gaz said.

Dib shut his mouth and looked back to the stars.They twinkled down at him in patterns as if trying to talk to him.

"I don't know if I should tell him,Gaz.I mean he probaly still considers me as a distraction to his misson.Another reason is that he hasn't really done anything to hurt me and i've done loads of things to hurt him"Dib said.

"Maybe you should say your sorry"Gaz asked.

"I can't say it!I'll stutter way too much"Dib said.

"Then sing how sorry you are.In the mean time i'll be finishing a game of Vampire Piggy Hunter"Gaz said and left.

When she was gone Dib went into the bathroom,deciding to take a quick shower.Hw turned on the water and started to wait for it to heat up.He was now looking in the mirror.

"Can you forgive me again?
I don't know what I said
But I didn't mean to hurt you"he sang.

Images began to steam into Dib's mind.It was of him yelling at Zim and swearing to kill him.

"I heard the words come out
I felt like I would die
It hurt so much to hurt you"Dib sang.

Dib looked at his reflection that changed to Zim's for a split second.Zim looked so hurt.

"Then you look at me
You're not shouting anymore
You're silently broken"Dib sang.

Dib looked away from the mirror.He took off his fogged glasses.

"I'd give anything now
to hear those words from you"Dib sang.

It was true.Dib would give anything to hear the words 'I forgive you' come from Zim's mouth.

"Each time I say something I regret I cry 'I don't want to lose you.'
But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah"Dib sang.

Tears stemed down Dib's cheeks getting mixed with the water of the shower.

"Cause you were made for me
Somehow I'll make you see
How happy you make me"Dib sang.

After washing Dib got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his lower body.The fogged mirror showed Zim once again.

"I can't live this life
Without you by my side
I need you to survive"Dib sang.

He turned away from the mirror again but now right in front of the door was the figure of Zim.He looked more hurt then anything.

"So stay with me,
You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry!"Dib sang.

Dib closed his eyes tightly as new tears fell from them.

"And you forgive me again
You're my one true friend
And I never meant to hurt you"Dib whispeared.

Dib opened his eyes and the figure was gone along with the reflection in the mirror.Dib sighed.He was going to tell Zim.No matter the cause.Tell him he was sorry.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vesblondie on July 30, 2006, 6:25:52 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieAAAAAWwwwwawawawAWAAWAWAW!!!! ^_____^

CryptoTheCat on July 8, 2006, 4:28:28 AM

CryptoTheCat on
CryptoTheCatWoah.


@_@


Thats like, ..touching @_< I read it, and I like, get goosebumps.


Touching. @_@

SomekindofFreak on May 14, 2006, 8:34:59 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakaww...its sad T-T but I liked it! haha Dib keeps a diary ^^ I must hear that song now o.o wee! more! XP