Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 3rd times a chrm

First Gir.Then Gaz.Now Dib!Is everyone asking to marry me?

Chapter 1 - 3rd times a chrm

Chapter 1 - 3rd times a chrm
It was a year after I landed on Earth.Nothing had changed except me and Dib getting taller.I was working in my labs when Gir comes up to me.He's blushing and has something behind his back.I'm not sure what it was.Gir looks up at me and blushes deeper.He then takes out a ring with a diamond on it.

"Master....I know you think that Earth and it's traditions are stupid but....I just wanted to tell you that I....I love you and I wanted to know.....would you marry me?"Gir asked.

I starred in shock at the little robot then I narrow my eyes angerly at him.I slap the ring out of his hand.Gir wartched it skid across the floor then looked back at me with tears in his eyes.

"Gir.Love is a silly emotion.You shouldn't even be feeling it.Your just a robot.A minion to me and that's all you'll ever be!Now leave me to my work"I say and turn back to what I was working on.

"I'll still love you Master.No matter what"Gir whispeared and left to the upstairs base.

Stupid little robot.I have no time for love or marrage.Now it was 5 years later that The Dib's sister knocked on my door.When I anwsered she was blushing.She had something behind her back.She brought out what was behind her back.It was a single rose with a ring attached to the end.

"Z-Zim....i've loved you for a long time now I wanted to know....will you marry me?"Gaz asked.

I looked at her in shock.Then I slapped the rose out of her hand.

"You weak human!Love is a silly emotion!I ZIM have no need for it!So go fall in love with someone else and leave Zim to destroy the Earth!"I shouted and slammed the door in her face.

Stupid human and their emotions.I smiled as I heard Gaz run away sobbing.I laughed and went down to my labs to complete my newest plan to take over the Earth.Exacully 2 years after that on the same day,hour, and minute as his sister,Dib knocked on my door.I anwsered.Dib and I had grown over the years and we were exacully the same height.He was blushing.He also had something behind his back.

"Zim.....I already know what your going to say....but I tend to ask you anyway.....Well...I just found out that I love you and.....Will you marry me?"Dib asked and brought out a whole bunch of black roses with a ring attached to the end.

The ring had a pure black crystal that was carved into the shape of the Irken symbol with a pure gold band.Dib had scratches all over his hands and the roses had blood on them.

"Dib....what happened to your hands?"I asked.

Dib blushed.

"Well....I didn't have money to get store bought flowers so I....picked them myself...I also made the ring myself"Dib said and handed the roses to me.

"You shed your own blood for me?"I asked.

Dib nodded and looked at the ground.Tears slipped down his face and he began to shake.

"Dib-"I was cut off.

"I know Zim....you told Gir and my sister the same thing.Love is a silly emotion.So go away and leave you to destroy the Earth.So i'll just leave now and avoid the pain of acully hearing it"Dib said and turned to walk away.

I grabbed his shoulder and turned him to look at me.Dib looked into my eyes.I was most likely to regret this later.I pulled him to me and kissed him on the lips.He was shocked so his mouth was open.I took that chance to slide me tounge into his mouth.Since humans were made of mostly water it burned badly but it almost felt pleasurable.After he got over the shock he kissed back.Our tounges twisted together.Tieing,coiling,feeling.It felt so good.But I knew I had to pull away.When I did it took a few seconds for Dib to open those beautiful honey colored eyes.

"What kind od anwser is that?"Dib asked.

"That would be a yes"I said and kissed him again.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CrystalVamp on November 13, 2007, 3:02:18 AM

CrystalVamp on
CrystalVampthat's so sweet!

Ravens_bad_side on May 16, 2006, 9:34:31 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideAWWWW!!!! I love this one!!! I'm faving it...

SomekindofFreak on May 16, 2006, 9:14:22 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakAWWW!!! WAIII!!! I loved that sooo much! now I gotsta read teh sequal! whyyy are your fanfics so fanart-inspiring?! A whole bunch of scenes from your fics are just BEGGING to be drawn! ^^