Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The arrangement

Sequal to 3rd times a charm.Zim and Dib are getting married!Time for the bride to meet the parents of the groom!Red,Purple,and Sonya!

Chapter 1 - The arrangement

Chapter 1 - The arrangement
Meet The Parents
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You know,Zim.Now that we're getting married.Maybe I should meet your parents.After all you've met mine"Dib said while he and Zim were walking Gir.

"I think your right,Dib-love"Zim said.

They walked on.

"So then i'll see them this weekend?"Dib asked.

"Yes.This weekend would be fine"Zim said.

Zim wasn't really thinking when he said that.He was too distracted holding hands with Dib.Just then his eyes went wide.He just agreed for Dib to meet his parents!Well it was too late to take it back.Dib was going to meet his parents.And worse off....this weekend.Dib hugged Zim.

"Oh,Zim can you beilieve it?First we turn out enemies,then friends,then lovers,and now we're getting married!"Dib said.

"Yes.I can hardly beilieve it either"Zim said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ravens_bad_side on May 17, 2006, 7:44:00 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideAuuuuugh!!! You seriously need to continue this! I mean like, seriously. yah.... Dib-love.... never thought I'd hear Zim say that....

SomekindofFreak on May 16, 2006, 9:16:52 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakhee hee "Dib-love" XP