Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - CROSSDRESSER!!!

RENT's own Angel!Starring as Zim in this song fic!Why?Because I love RENT and Zim.HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Chapter 1 - CROSSDRESSER!!!

Chapter 1 - CROSSDRESSER!!!
"So that's how you could afford to splurg on us"Gir said."Um.No"Dib said."Then who-"Membrane was cut off by Dib."Gentlemen.Our benifacter on this christmas day,Who charity is only matched by talent I must say,A new member of the Alphebet City Avant-gaurd,Zim Dumott Schunard!"Dib sang and opened the door.Zim strode in with a short red dress with a white collor,red and green stockings,and red lipstick."Today for you,Tomorrow for me"Zim said and held up his gloved hands full of cash.He walked over to Gir and Membrane."Today for you!Tomorrow for me!"Zim sang and handed both the cash in each hand."And you should hear his beat"Dib said."You earned this on the street?"Gir asked."It was my lucky day today on Avenue A,When a lady in a limousine drove my way"Zim sang.He sat on the table between Gir and Dib."She said,'Dahling,be a dear,haven't slept in a yearI need your help to make my neighbor's yappy dog disappear' "Zim sang and jumped up." 'This Akita-Evita just won't shut upI believe if you play non-stop that pupWill breathe its very last high-strung breathI'm certain that cur will bark itself to death' "Zim sang.Zim fell onto the table backwards and pretended to die.Dib got up and pulled Zim to his feet."Today for you,tomorrow for meToday for you,tomorrow for me"Zim sang and sat on a nearby bike."We agreed on a fee.A thousand dollar guaranteeTax-free,and a bonus if I trim her tree"Zim sang and pretended to cut Dib's sythe with his drumsticks."Now who could foretell that it would go so wellBut sure as I am here that dog is now in doggy hell"Zim sang and stood on the table."After an hour,Evita,in all her gloryOn the window ledge of that 23rd storyLike Thelma and Louise did when they got the bluesSwan dove into the courtyard of the Gracie Mews"Zim sang and jumped into Dib lap.Dib lifted him up and began to remove objects from the tin table in the kitchen."Today for you,tomorrow for meToday for you,tomorrow for me"Zim sang.Zim took out his drum sticks and began to bang a tune on the tin table.After that he jumped on the table and banged on the pipes above.After that he jumped down onto the floor."Then back to the street where I met my sweetWhere he was moaning and groaning on the cold concrete"Zim sang.Zim sat on Dib's lap and poked his thigh with one drumstick.Zim then jumped up and ran straight for the wall."The nurse took him home for some mercurochromeAnd I dressed his wounds and got him back on his feet"Zim sang and backflipped on the wall."Sing it!Today for you,tomorrow for meToday for you,tomorrow for meToday for you,tomorrow for meToday for you,tomorrow,oh oh oh oh..."Zim trailed off and jumped onto the wodden table."For me!"He shouted and spread his arms out.Gir,Membrane,and Dib clapped and laughed.Zim bowed and jumped down taking a seat next to Dib.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SomekindofFreak on July 17, 2006, 3:17:32 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakwee! ive never seen RENT....XD