Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bells of Notre Dame

Umm....Summary inside I guess

Chapter 1 - Bells of Notre Dame

Chapter 1 - Bells of Notre Dame
A/N:Okay.I'm really obsessed with The Hunchback of Notre Dame right now.I am also obsessed with KH2 so why not put them together?Well,i've seen a lot of it done before and here it is.The only diffrence is that the one who plays Esmeralda will fall in love with the one who plays Quasimodo instead of Pheobus.Why?Because,I don't like Pheobus very much but I love Quasi....and Clopin.Anyway,on with the story.

A/N:Another note.Here is the cast:Esmeralda-Axel,Quasimodo-Roxas,Pheobus-Vexen,Frollo-Xemnas,Clopin-Deymx,Archdeacon-Riku,Women with child-Kairi,Gypsy man-Sora,Boatman-Xigbar,Hugo-Xaldin,Victor-Marluxia,Laverne-Larxene

The skies were bright as the sun was rising.The people of Paris were just awakening.

"Morning in Paris,
The city awakens to The Bells of Notre Dame.
The fisherman fishes,the bakerman bakes,
To the Bells of Notre Dame
"A voice sang as children began to gather at his little theater.

The man in the gypsy looked down and smiled at them.

"To the Big Bells as loud as Thunder,
To the little bells soft as a psalm.
And some say the soul of the city's toll of the Bell's.
The Bells of Notre Dame
"He sang to the children.

They looked up at him in confusion.

"Listen.They're beautiful,no?So many colors of sounds,so many changing moods.But,you no they don't ring by themselves"The man said.

He took out a little puppent resembling him.

"They don't?"It said.

"No,silly boy.Up there,high,high in the dark bell tower,lives the mysterious bellringer.Who is this creature?"He asked.

"Who?"The puppet asked.

"What is he?"The man asked.

"What?"The puppet asked.

"How did he come to be there?"The man asked again.

"How?"The puppet asked again.

The man whaped the puppet on the head,which got some giggles from the children.

"Hush,and Deymx will tell you.It is a tale of a man and a monster"Deymx said as he brought out a few more puppets.

Three were male gypsies.The last was a women with a baby in her arms.They were sailing in the canals.The baby was crying.

"Dark was the night when our tale was begun,near the docks of Notre Dame"Deymx sang.

"Shut it up will you!"A gypsy said to the women.

"We'll be spotted!"Another said.

The women held the baby close to her and began to soothe it.

"Hush,little one"she said.

The gypsies got off the boat and went onto the land.

"Four frightened gypsies slid silently under the docks near Notre Dame"Deymx sang.

The boatman stood in front of them.

"I can take you safely to Paris for four gilders"he said.

Just then,an arrow flew past them.

"But,a trap had been layed for the gypsies,
And they gazed up in fear and alarm.
At a figure whose clutches,
Were iron as the Bells
"Deymx sang.

The fist gypsy put his arms around the women and stared at the figure who had appeared on a black horse.

"Judge Claude Xemnas"he hissed.

"The Bells of Notre Dame.
Judge Claude Xemnas longed to purge the world,
of vice and Sin,
And he saw the corruption of everywhere,
Except,Within
"Deymx sang.

Xemnas looked down at the group of gypsies in disgust.

"Take these gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice"He said to his soldiers.

They pulled the male gypsy away from the women and cuffed him along with the other two.The women was about to be cuffed when a soldier noticed something she was hiding.

"You there!What are you hiding?!"He shouted.

Xemnas looked over.He assumed it was something stolen.

"Stolden goods,no doubt.Take them from her"he said coldly.

The soldier tried to get the baby,but the women took off running.

"She ran!"Demyx said to the children,who were listening closely.

The women ran as fast as she could with Xemnas on her trail,close behind.Her lungs were burning but she continued to run.The women quickly jumped over an iron gate and headed to the church.Xemnas went another route.The women raced to the door and banged on it.

"Sanctuary!Please,give us Sanctuary!"She shouted.

Xemnas was soon there and chasing her again.The women ran as fast as she could,but Xemnas caught up and grabbed the baby.The women tried to pull the baby away from him.Xemnas kicked her in the stomach,pushing her to the ground where her head cracked on the stone steps,killing her.Xemnas looked at the baby and was suprised when it started to cry.

"A baby?"He asked himself.

Xemnas lifted the cloth covering the baby's face.He gasped at the deformed child.

"A monster"he said and quickly covered it up.

Xemnas looked around and spotted a well.He knew what to do with the creature.Xemnas went over to the well and was about to drop the baby in.

"STOP!Cried the Archdeacon"Demyx said.

Xemnas put the baby in his lap.The archdeacon walked over to the body of the women and picked her up.He stared at Xemnas in horror and disbelief.

"This in an unholy demon.I'm sending it back to Hell,where it belongs"Xenas said,putting the baby over the well again.

The archdeacon glared at him.

"You see the inoccent blood you have spilt,on the steps of Notre Dame"He sang.

"I am guiltless.She ran and I pursued"Xemnas said calmly.

"Now you would add the child's blood to your guilt?
On the steps of Norte Dame
"The archdeacon sung.

"My conscience is clear"Xemnas said getting annoyed.

"You can lie to yourself and your minions,
You can claim you haven't a qualm.
But,you can never run from,
Nor hide what you've done,
From the eyes!
The very eyes of Notre Dame!
"The archdeacon sang as he stood and began to walk to the church,carrying the dead women in his arms.

Deymx smiled at the children's expressions.

"And for one time in his life of power and control,
Xemnas felt a twinge og fear,
For his immortal soul
"he sang.

Xemnas looked up to the statues that seemed to be staring with hate.Zemnas shrunk back and was for the first time ever,scared.

"What must I do?"He asked.

The archdeacon looked over his shoulder.

"Care for the child.Raise it as your own"He awnsered.

"What?I'm to be saddled with thi misshappen-"A sudden thought came to his brain"very well.Let him live here,in your church"Xemnas said.

The archdeacon looked suprised.

"Live here?But,where?"He asked.

"Anywhere.
Just so he's locked away where no one else can see.
The Bell Tower,perhaps.And who knows.The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Even this foul creature may prove to be one day of use to me"Xemnas said,smirking.

Demyx took one of his puppet show curtins and wore it like a cape.

"And he gave the child a cruel name.A name that means,Half-Formed.Quasimodo.But,he calls himself as we will,Roxas"He said.

He brought out a puppet of Xemnas holding a small bundle and climbing the stairs of the bell tower.

"Now here is a riddle for you to guess if you can,
Sing the Bells of Notre Dame.
Who is the monster and who is the man?
"Demyx sang.

He got out of his puppet show theater and came into the crowd of children,pointing up to the Bell Tower.

"Sing the Bells,Bells,Bells,Bells,
Bells,Bells,Bells,Bells,
Bells of Notre Dame!
"Demyx sang the last part as loud as he could,with the children joining in.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sophie1666 on August 17, 2007, 4:41:32 AM

sophie1666 on
sophie1666AMAZING!! =D