Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The peace camp

Raimundo and kimiko have special powers that are released with love. They eventually get their powers, you fill in the blanks.

Chapter 1 - The peace camp

Chapter 1 - The peace camp


Disclaimer: I do not own Xiaolin showdown, but I wish I did

It was a bright and peaceful day at the xiaolin temple and everything was peaceful. The xiaolin monks were training with each other on the combat moves. Raimundo was facing Kimiko and Clay was facing Omi. They were working on midair moves when Master Fung came outside and summoned them.

“Young monks I have great news. The spirit of Dashi has told me that two of you have special Ying and Yang abilities. One Ying and one yang. In a few hours we will find out who they are.” with that Master fung left.

“Wow” gasped Clay ”I wonder who it is”

“But of course it is going to be me and one of you” yelled Omi “I just hope whatever one of you can keep up.”

“ya right Omi” taunted Raimundo “I bet you two weeks of chores that it is not you.”

“your on!”

hours past and Master fung finally called the monks into the temple. In the main room was a cloud of smoke seeming to take the form of Dashi. It was almost done.

“As soon as the smoke takes its form, Grand Master Dashi will tell us the two gifted Ying yang monks” spoke Master fung

“ Ah finally I am done” yawned the smoky Dashi

“Master Dashi we are honored…”started Master fung

“sorry Master fung but we have no time for that, the two monks that have the special gifts are Raimundo and Kimiko.

“what” yelled Omi

“cool” said Raimundo

“great” stated kimiko

“oh boy” griped Clay

“ For three months, Raimundo and Kimiko will go into the forest and train to master this gift” Dashi stated “The way you should find your powers are through love and confidence”

“love” gasped Kimiko as she blushed. She secretly liked Raimundo he was funny and charming. He also respected her, as much as he could at least.

“love” Raimundo said to himself. He liked Kimiko. She was full of spunk and she always tried her hardest. He thought she was very pretty and very smart.

“very well master Dashi” said Master fung” when shall they leave”

“as soon as possible" stated Master Dashi. And with that he disappeared.

“come young monks let us pack your things so as you can leave” said Master Fung

“yes master fung” said both Raimundo and Kimiko

“well kimiko” said Raimundo “it looks like we'll be spending 3 months together”

“can't wait” stated kimiko sarcastically. But after she looked at Raimundo's disappointed face after she said that she added “really Raimundo, I can't wait” she winked as she left

“Why is she so…amazing” Raimundo said to himself and blushed as he went to his room to get ready.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Raimundofreak22 on April 12, 2006, 10:27:56 AM

Raimundofreak22 on
Raimundofreak22Please add acomment if u read my story
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE