Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The sun sets with kimiko

Raimundo and kimiko have special powers that are released with love. They eventually get their powers, you fill in the blanks.

Chapter 2 - The sun sets with kimiko

Chapter 2 - The sun sets with kimiko


Disclaimer: I do not own Xiaolin showdown

Raimundo and Kimiko had packed their things and were heading to the Grand Hall to say goodbye to everybody.

“See ya in three months guys” said Raimundo

“Ya even if it is for three months I'll miss you all,” sighed Kimiko

“I'll miss you guys,” said Clay

“yes I will miss you two dearly. I will also miss beating raimundo…”teased Omi

“Just wait cue ball,” shouted Raimundo “when I come back, I'll be the one beating you.”

And with that Raimundo and Kimiko started on their way. They started to go into the forest. They had to climb many hills. When they had been traveling for four hours they stopped to rest.

“Raimundo please stop, I am so tired,” whined Kimiko

“Oh come on,” stated Raimundo “you haven't even broken a sweat. Maybe Omi was right…maybe girls are weak.” he gave a smirk as Kimiko started to yell. Kimiko tackled Raimundo and they started rolling down the hill. When they stopped at the bottom, Kimiko was lying on top of raimundo extremely close to his face. All they did was stare into each other's eyes. They stayed like that until kimiko blushed and got up. They were silent as they walked up the hill, got their things and started on their way again. Kimiko even forgot she was tired.

They kept walking until the sun started to go down.

“Let's set up camp.” said kimiko

“OK” responded Raimundo

Kimiko set up the tent and Raimundo set up the campfire. When everything was set up Raimundo and Kimiko sat at the campfire and had some dinner. Kimiko was still eating when Raimundo left to go into the open field that was a few yards away. Kimiko followed where he went and she saw him lying in the field. The sun was about to go down and Kimiko sat next to Raimundo. She looked at sun; it was almost set when…all of a sudden a bright light flashed into Kimiko's eyes. Her eyes turned a bright yellow. Raimundo heard Kimiko's strange breathing and sat up and looked at her.

“KIMIKO!!!!” He quickly ran to the river and got a bucket of water he ran to Kimiko and splashed her with some. It didn't help.

“Kimiko please.” he asked. He was holding her tight and looking deep into her eyes, he didn't know what was wrong. He didn't know what to do he just wanted Kimiko back. He hugged her tight he thought he was useless. Just as he was holding her, the light in Kimiko's eyes was fading. She then realized what was happening.

“ Raimundo” she said weakly” I am Ying.” and with that she fainted. Raimundo looked at her with care and love in his eyes. He carefully picked Kimiko up and carried her to the camp. He placed her in her bed and settled her in. He returned to the campfire to think over what had just happened.

“If she is a Ying, then…I am yang.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment