Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Her dream and their love

Raimundo and kimiko have special powers that are released with love. They eventually get their powers, you fill in the blanks.

Chapter 3 - Her dream and their love

Chapter 3 - Her dream and their love


Disclaimer: I do not own Xiaolin showdow, but if I did…

Kimiko and Raimundo were running through a long hallway. Raimundo was trying his hardest to lead Kimiko out of danger. She was extremely tired but she couldn't stop, she didn't know why, but she knew she couldn't. Just then Raimundo stopped short, there was a ghastly figure in front of them. She looked at Raimundo, he was scared, he was sweating, and he was wounded. Raimundo and the figure were saying something but the only words Kimiko could hear were ying and yang. In a flash of yellow she realized that she was falling to the side of the hallway. She looked at Raimundo he was the one who pushed her. The figure shot something at raimundo and it struck him right in the heart. She wanted to scream his name but nothing came out, she ran over to him, and held him in her arms. The only word he said was, “kimiko”

Kimiko: RAIMUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She sat up in a daze. Was she just dreaming???

Raimundo: WHAT? What is it are you Ok (he said as he ran into the tent)

Raimundo went right up to Kimiko and asked again. The only thing Kimko did was push back Raimundo and feel his chest, she was looking for the terrible wound she saw in her dreams, but she saw nothing. After she reassured herself that there was no wound she realized that she was touching Raimundo's chest. She looked up at his face and saw that he was looking at her strangely. She quickly took her hands away and walked outside. Raimundo just sat there and said to himself.

Raimundo: What…What on earth just happened.

He thought carefully, she was just touching his chest, but for what reason? She looked distressed, worried and scared, like she was looking for something specific. He was going to ask her when he got out.

He walked outside like nothing happened and got his breakfast ready. He sat down next to Kimiko and started eating; he wanted her to start the conversation. He was eating silently but Kimiko wasn't eating, she was looking at him.

Kimiko: I HAD A BAD DREAM, OK!!!

Raimundo: about what? (He asked casually, even if he was very interested)

Kimiko: about…about…you dying (she sobbed)

Raimundo: Kimiko it's all right I am right here and I am not going anywhere. I'm staying here with you.

Kimiko looked at him with love in her eyes. She ran up to him and hugged him with all her might, reassuring herself that he was really there. Raimundo hugged her back with as much love as he could put in. he was concerned, why would she have this dream?

Kimiko loved Raimundo and he loved her back, but they wanted to wait until they had enough confidence before they told each other.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ferret_Avatar22 on May 12, 2006, 3:47:32 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22This is great! You have to write more! I LOVE Xiaolin Showdown! You really put everyone in their personalitites! Great!

sis on May 8, 2006, 11:58:16 AM

sis on
sisThis is so awesome!You did a great job!Please write more!