Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - love discovery

Raimundo and kimiko have special powers that are released with love. They eventually get their powers, you fill in the blanks.

Chapter 4 - love discovery

Chapter 4 - love discovery


Disclaimer: I wish I owned Xiaolin Showdown, but sadly, I don't

Kimiko woke up from her slumber with a long yawn. It had been a day since she had that dream about Raimundo. They both decided that they should travel every other day to conserve energy, and today was a day they were resting.

Raimundo was outside practicing basic moves; he didn't wanna lose his touch. As he practiced he kept thinking about what happened to kimiko when she found out she was ying, why she had that dream about him *gulp* dying, and how he should find his yang power.

Kimiko quietly and gracefully walked out of the tent and snuck up behind Raimundo, just as he was about to lift in the air with his wind…

Kimiko: HI RAIMUNDO

Raimundo: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Raimundo lost control of the wind and went under Kimiko. She went flying 20 feet into the air. Raimundo turned around and saw Kimiko in the air. As she came down Raimundo caught her bridle style. Kimiko blushed when she realized he was holding her.

Kimiko: Thanks.

Raimundo: No problem, so how are you feeling this morning?

Kimiko: fine and how are you (she said shyly as to start a conversation)

Raimundo: fine…since when have you asked these questions to me? (He asked confused)

Kimiko: since I wanted to how about that? (She said sternly)

Raimundo: there we go now you're back to normal, so wanna train with me?

Kimiko: Sure, use of elements or no??

Raimundo: most defiantly

Kimiko: fine but don't think I'll go easy on you I will win.

Raimundo: no I think the right sentence for you would be, I'll try to win. (He said with a smirk)

Kimiko: Ya we'll see about that, Judalay flip fire.

With that they started to train, testing each other's abilities. They trained to the late afternoon, only to stop because they were hungry and extremely tired. The sun was about to go down and it was a full moon tonight.

Kimiko: hey Raimundo wanna watch the sunset.

Raimundo: I don't know, remember what happened last time?

Kimiko: ya I do…

Kimiko remembered that night before that nightmare, when her mind went totally blank and she felt like something was controlling her.

Kimiko: …but I don't think it will happen tonight. What's the point of a sunset if I can't watch it?

Raimundo: well…

Kimiko: PLEASEEEEEE (she asked while making puppy dog eyes)

Raimundo: don't look at me like that… stop… kimiko…UH fine we'll watch it but be careful.

Kimiko: Al right. You know you're kinda cute when you're making a hard decision.

Raimundo blushed.

Kimiko: well let's go into the field to watch.

She grabbed Raimundo's arm and headed to the field. She sat down right in the middle of the field with Raimundo right beside her. She leaned her head on his shoulder as they watched the sun. Kimiko snuggled close to him, and both blushed a deep red but neither moved away. As the sun went down the sky went into complete darkness, and the full moon was clear in view.

Kimiko: look Raimundo there is a full moon tonight. Isn't it beautiful?

Kimiko looked and the shinning white moon in the dark sky. Raimundo looked at the moon, he felt warm sitting next to kimiko. This was the perfect time to tell her how much he loved her.

Raimundo: hear it goes. (Raimundo said in his head)

As he was about to say something, he saw a bright flash a blue. He thought nothing of it at the time. He looked back at the full moon, shinning brightly in the dark sky. While Raimundo was looking at the moon, the blue light he saw before blocked his entire vision. He started to get cold. He couldn't feel kimiko by his side anymore; he couldn't feel he warmth.

Kimiko was still looking at the moon when she felt Raimundo shiver.

Kimiko: hey Raimundo if you're cold we can go back to the tent. She looked over to Raimundo. She was shorter than him so she just saw him looking up at the moon. She couldn't see his face.

Kimiko: Raimundo…RAIMUNDO… RAIMUNDO!!!! What is with you? She stood up and looked at his face. He had a blank expression and his eyes weren't the forest green eyes she would get lost in every time she looked at them, they were a shining blue. Kimiko remembered Raimundo telling her something about this when she was controlled.

Kimiko: no Raimundo. Come on this isn't funny wake UP!!! Please wake up. She gave him a soft but stern punch on the arm…he didn't react. Come on wake up!!!! She tried everything nothing was working.

Kimiko: Raimundo (she sobbed)… you have to wake up. You have to…I…I…I love you!!!

Raimundo: Wha…What? (He struggled to say) he could hear her but he couldn't move

Kimiko: You heard me Raimundo Pedrosa, I LOVE YOU, and I don't care if you love me back.

This time he heard clear and loud. The blue light in his eyes started to fade and he took control of his body again. He looked at her, her blue ocean eyes looking at him. Kimiko stared deeply into Raimundo's forest green eyes she had once again gotten lost in them.

Raimundo took Kimiko's warm pale hands and looked at her face. She was pale with concern. Before kimiko knew what was happening, Raimundo's lips were on hers in a passionate kiss. She willingly kissed him back. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him close. He broke the kiss when he lost his breath.

Raimundo: Kimiko, you need to start guessing right. I love you more than all the stars in the sky.

And with that they kissed again, both with as much love as possible. Up in the stars Master Dashi was watching.

Master Dashi: Mission accomplished dragon of the wind and dragon of fire. Now you must use that love to set your ying and yang powers free.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keyblader2343 on July 12, 2006, 5:23:56 AM

keyblader2343 on
keyblader2343HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

keyblader2343 on July 12, 2006, 5:23:55 AM

keyblader2343 on
keyblader2343HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

JakandDax1 on June 5, 2006, 2:18:22 PM

JakandDax1 on
JakandDax1add a next chapter soon please

JakandDax1 on June 3, 2006, 2:18:33 PM

JakandDax1 on
JakandDax1when will u update