Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it all started~~

It`s the beginning of high school for Sakura Haruno. At her new school,Konoha High, she will meet many people, friends. foes and pedo`s.Read as she begins the crazy Konoha High.

Chapter 1 - How it all started~~

Chapter 1 - How it all started~~
Sakura Haruno was in no way normal. Why you might ask,so i`ll tell ya. For starters, she has pale pink hair and magnificent green eyes, Yes, the pink hair is natural. Any way at 14 she`s starting a new school,Konoha High,a school for advanced intelligence.
-Sakura`s POV-
Argh! I can`t believe I have to go to this new school! I hit 1 perv and I get expelled! It`s not fair. I pouted like a stubborn child. Which i kinda am. As I stumbled out of bed I noticed something. It was a note from my aunt Tsunade. It said: "Hello dear, guess what! Your going to a boarding school were i`m the principal. I know your still sad about your parents, but lighten up, kay hun? love Aunt Tsunade~" Wow..... seeing my aunt since last year, this is going to be interesting, oh wait she said something else! "P.S, your going to be the first girl here!! Bye, bye~."......Oh my god!!!!!!!
-No ones POV-
Sakura`s skin paled as she read the letter over and over again. "Oh my god , oh my god, oh my mother flipping god!!!!" She repeated. "Well I guess I`m going to have to deal with this" She said as she sighed. She started packing against her will. "I hope I can survive this school." After packing she fell asleep, thinking about the new school and what unusual things await her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment