Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is an Inuyasha fanfic. I used the song "Broken"-(Seether & Amy Lee) to depict the character's feelings toward their situation.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Broken 11-17-04



(Summary)~>



The quest for the jewel shards has ended. Inuyasha & Kagome have found all the pieces & made the jewel whole again. They also destroyed Naraku & all his evilness. Since there is no more evil to conquer & no more shards to find, there is no reason for Kagome to further remain in the Feudal times. Kagome realized this herself, but didn't want to. She wants to be with Inuyasha & hopes he will use the sacred jewel to become human so he can come back home with her to the moderns days. Sadly, Inuyasha wants the same happy ending, only flip-flopped. He was so sure that she loved him enough to be with him no matter what so he made his wish to be full demon. He asked for self control too, the soul gave him that wish as well since her returned Kikyo earlier. The wish for self control was just for Kagome, because she was afraid of him when he was full demon before, being that he lost it & kept destroying. But, when Kagome found out about this she was amazed & deemed this act a bit selfish & felt like she should leave. In her mind the reason she left was because she thought Inuyasha was selfish, but in her heart she wanted to leave because she knew if she stayed, she'd miss her family & friends so much. Her & Inuaysha say their goodbyes & then Inuyasha leaves her by the well alone.

The following scene is depicted by the song Broken. Inuyasha & Kagome are mourning over their now broken relationship. Inuyasha sits in a tree & stares down at a picture of Kagome he took from her room some time ago & remineses.



~*& so they sing*~



Inu: I wanted you to know, I love the way you laugh… I wanna hold you

high & steal you pain away. I keep your photograph; I know it serves

me well… I wanna hold you high & steal you pain away.

`Cause I'm broken… when I'm lonesome & I don't feel right when

you're gone… away.



Kag: `Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome & I don't feel right when you're

gone away.



Inu: You've gone away, you don't feel me anymore…



Kag: The worst is over now & we can breathe again, I wanna hold you

high, you steal my pain away.





Inu: There's so much left to learn, & no one left to fight; I wanna hold you

high & steal your pain…





Both: `Cause I'm broken when I'm open & I don't feel like I am strong

enough. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome & I don't feel right

when you're gone away.



Inu: `Cause I'm broken when I'm open & I don't feel like I am strong

enough. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome & I don't feel right

when you're gone away.



Kag: `Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome & I don't feel right when you're

gone...



Inu: You've gone away.



Kag: You don't feel me anymore…



~*They stop singing*~



Inuyasha whimpered like a dog as he sank into the tree trunk, putting the picture away. He felt tired from all the emotional stress & started to drift off into a fretful sleep. Meanwhile, Kagome Is still at the well, thinking, crying, & wondering if what she's doing is right. Eventually they both will come to their senses.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inukag4ever306 on April 26, 2009, 9:04:32 AM

inukag4ever306 on
inukag4ever306aww.... this sis so sad......is there more to this story??

Inu_lover1644 on January 20, 2006, 12:25:41 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644AWW thats so sad