Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Big Bad Slade Robots

Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.

Chapter 1 - The Big Bad Slade Robots

Chapter 1 - The Big Bad Slade Robots


Hi!! Here's my story, only this one is going to become as weird as possible. The cast of characters is below for you people you are really confused. For those of you who are really mad about Raven being the village idiot, she needed a part, and things won't get that bad.

---------------

Cast of Characters

Robin as Robin Hood


Starfire as Maid Marian

Beast Boy as Little John

Cyborg as the Priest Dude

Raven as the Village Idiot

Slade as Prince John

Terra as the Tax Collector

------------------

Once upon a time there were two guys named Robin Hood and Little John walking through the woods. They were expecting the evil Prince John to strike soon and they wanted to be all ready.

"Dude!" Little John yelled. "I'm sick and tired of these stupid medieval archer clothes!! I look like a total nerd!!" "Relax Beas- I mean Little John!" Robin Hood said. "You'll get to change sooner or later, and there's no one out here to see you!!" He pulled the wicked freaky hat off his head and sneezed into it. Then he put it pack on his head. "Let's just hope you're right..." Little John said. He was looking all around the woods making sure there was no one there. Then they heard a voice say, "Oh my god!! Robin, what are you wearing?!"

They looked up, only to see Raven on the branch of the tree above them laughing hysterically. "Only the greatest style in good ol' England!" Robin answered angrily. When she heard this she accidentally rolled off the branch laughing. "AHHH!!" she screamed as she fell down.

She just happened to be right above Little John, so he caught her. She had her eyes closed. "Raven, are you alright?" he asked. Raven opened her eyes slowly. As soon as Little Beast (Little John) came into focus, she started laughing even harder than she was before. "Oh my god!!!" she cried. "I'll never make fun of Robin again!!" Little Beast was so offended by this that he dropped her in the mud puddle at his feet. "OW!!" she yelled.

Raven got up slowly. She started to wipe the mud off her clothes in disgust. "You people mean!!" she said. "I'm going to nice place!!" She disappeared into a black vortex.

"Good bye, good riddance!!" Little Beast said. "Ever since Raven decided to become a village idiot, my life had become hard."

They turned around, only to see a bunch of Slade robots dressed up in the same weird medieval archer costumes Robin Hood and Little Beast were in. They were on horses. Little Beast eyed their costumes. "I'm guessing this is the fashion around here." He remarked.

"Come on Beas- I mean Little Beast, we have to fight them!!" Robin Hood took out his trusty bow and arrow and shot at the robots. The only problem was he couldn't shoot more than about a yard ahead of him. "Drat," He said. "I knew I should have spent another hour in the gym practicing bow and arrow shooting with Speedy!!"

Then they noticed that the robots couldn't shoot either so they just took out their laser guns and started blasting Robin and Little Beast. "Cheaters!!" Little Beast yelled. Then he turned into a T-Rex and destroyed the robots. "Little Beast!!" Robin Hood cried. "This is medieval times!! We're not supposed to use our powers!!" "Now you tell me..." Little Beast said dryly.

Meanwhile, At Prince John's Castle.

Not all was well with poor Maid Starfire. It had been years since she had last seen her beloved Robin Hood and she missed him a lot. She walked over to the balcony and sighed.

Then a strange light appeared in her room. She turned around, only to see Raven stepping out of a black vortex. "Hi yo yi yo yippie yigh yayz, I love to lighten up and brighten up your very darkest days!! Tell me your problems, the magical mistress, the darkened damsel, the practically insane princess is listening!!" Raven said in a weird voice. She motioned for Maid Starfire to say something, but she didn't. "What a poem, eh? WHAT A POEM!!! AH HAHAHAHA!!!!!" She laughed.

But then Raven noticed how sad Maid Starfire looked. She walked back to the balcony. Raven wished she could have taken back her poem. "Starry... What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Raven asked. Maid Starfire sighed.

"I just, miss Robin." She said. "Oh." Raven answered. "But don't worry, we'll be seeing him again soon." They exchanged a smile.

There's chapter 1!! Stay tuned, things will get really good later...


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrakeGirlandLuna on January 20, 2007, 7:55:41 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaXD BWAHAHAHAHAHA! RAVEN'S THE VILLAGE IDIOT! RAVEN'S THE VILLAGE IDIOT! (Falls out of chair laughing) I MUST SEE A PICTURE OF THAT! RAVEN'S THE VILLAGE IDIOT! *Dies then explodes from laughter*

rockenyumi on February 6, 2006, 9:21:02 AM

rockenyumi on
rockenyumi( saying in low voice )i am a fan of raven how could you make her the village idiot it is so....funny hahaha( falls out of chair sill laughing )keep up the good work( not really raven fan )

PuNkGuRl14 on October 28, 2005, 7:50:31 AM

PuNkGuRl14 on
PuNkGuRl14LOL thats sooooooooooooooooo good RAVEN THE IDIOT hahahahahaha i dont like her shes my least favorite THANXS !!!

boo_boo_bubble on July 31, 2005, 3:17:24 PM

boo_boo_bubble on
boo_boo_bubblehahahahahahahahaha RAVEN"S THE VILLAGE IDIOT!!!!!!!! hahaha con't stop laughing hahahahaha

Allie_J on June 19, 2005, 8:14:48 PM

Allie_J on
Allie_JI'm a raven lover and i don't care that she's an idiot i think it's rather funny that way
*bursts in to unconrtolable laughter* keep up the good work! ^^