Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Robbing the Carriage

Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.

Chapter 2 - Robbing the Carriage

Chapter 2 - Robbing the Carriage


Robin Hood and Little Beast walked through the woods a little more until they saw a carriage. It looked a lot like Price Slade's common traveling carriage. Him and his faithful sidekick, Terra the tax collector, must have been making their rounds.

“Hey, I got a great idea!!” Robin said. “Let's rob that carriage, Little Beast!!” “No way,” Little Beast answered. “It's against the law to rob royalty. And besides, that Terra will probably throw a rock at us for doing it.”

“But Little Beast,” Robin started. “We've robbed royalty many times before, Terra or no Terra.” Little Beast sighed. “Oh, alright.” He agreed.

In a few minutes they had their plans all worked out. They put it into action. Little Beast turned into a turtle and went right next to Prince Slade's carriage.

“Terra, my dear,” Prince Slade started. “How much farther is it to Nottingham?” “Three miles.” Terra answered. Then the carriage hit a huge bump when they hit a rock, which Robin had just put there. The carriage stopped.

“Terra!” Prince Slade ordered. “Tell those freaks to get moving!!” Terra ran outside. She was about to tell them, when she saw the cutest little turtle outside of the carriage. “Awww!!” She said as she picked it up. “You're the cutest thing I ever saw!!” The turtle, which of course was Little Beast, tried to resist the urge of throwing up.

Prince Slade from inside the carriage heard Terra talking to someone. But he wasn't sure who she was talking to. He stormed out of the carriage and saw Terra hugging the turtle in the middle of the street. Then Robin stuck into the carriage.

“Terra!! What are you doing?!” Prince Slade cried. “Prince Slade!!” Terra said. “Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen???” She held up the turtle. Prince Slade smacked his hand into his face. “That's a turtle.” He said slowly. “Turtles aren't cute. Get back into the carriage!!”

When Robin heard that he took all the gold in the carriage and ran. When Terra got inside she noticed right away that most of the gold was missing. “Prince Slade!!” she yelled as she ran outside. “The gold is gone!!!” Prince Slade looked down the path only to see Robin Hood and Little Beast running away with the gold laughing.

“YOU FREAKS!!” Prince Slade yelled. “I'll get you for that!!”

Prince Slade's Castle

Raven was still inside Maid Starfire's room. They were talking about how Maid Starfire was going too see Robin again. Suddenly Raven said, “Well Starry, I got to go and see how that priest guy... whatever his name is is doing.” She disappeared into a black vortex.


Maid Starfire smiled, and then her vision slowly started to blur. Then she was fast asleep.

Maid Starfire's Dream

Maid Starfire was walking around in the woods looking for Robin (of course). Then she saw Robin up ahead. “Robin!!” she cried happily. She ran up and hugged him.


Robin pushed her away. “Starfire..?” he said slowly. “Yes...” she answered. “I have something I really need to show you.” He said sadly. He suddenly turned into a huge stick of butter.

“Robin!!” Starfire gasped. “Are you not human after all?!” A face appeared on the stick of butter. “I'm sorry, Sttaaarrrfiiree...” It said. Starfire started crying. Then she ran away screaming and crying.

“AHHHH!!” she found herself screaming when she woke up. She was relieved to find out it was just a dream.

The church of Nottingham

Cyborg the priest guy was sitting around reading the bible. There was nothing else to do and it was raining outside. He was just getting to the good part when an all too familiar black vortex appeared in the back of the church. It knocked down half of the benches in the back.


Raven came out of the vortex and walked up to the front of the church. “Hi Cy!!” she yelled. “Hey!! That rhymes!!” Cyborg looked up from the book and frowned. “Go away!” he snapped. Then he looked back down at the bible.

“Awww, come on!!” Raven said. “What ever happened good ol' Cyborg who hates reading?!” Cyborg looked up from the book again. “His friend became the village idiot.” He answered. He looked back down at the book.

“Fine!” Raven snapped. “I guess I'll just have to redecorate this place all by myself!!” She started moving some stuff around.

When Cyborg heard that he threw the book down and ran over to her. “STOP!!” He yelled as he grabbed both of her wrists and started pulling her out of the church. “See?! Isn't this fun?!” Raven said excitedly.

They got to the door and Cyborg threw her outside. “And stay out!!” He yelled. He walked up to the front of the church and started reading again. Then the black vortex came in again. “Hey, what part of `stay out' don't you understand??!” Cyborg asked angrily. “All of it.” Raven answered.

--------------

Pooor Cyborg. The new chapter will be up soon.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrakeGirlandLuna on January 20, 2007, 8:12:31 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaXD LOL! ROBIN WAS A STICK OF BUTTER!ROBIN WAS A STICK OF BUTTER!ROBIN WAS A STICK OF BUTTER! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Explodes and dies from laughter again*

PuNkGuRl14 on October 28, 2005, 7:54:11 AM

PuNkGuRl14 on
PuNkGuRl14YAY I LIKE THIS STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE MORE !!!!!!!

boo_boo_bubble on July 31, 2005, 3:16:40 PM

boo_boo_bubble on
boo_boo_bubblehahahah so funny!!!