Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - DO NOT Paint the walls pink

Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.

Chapter 3 - DO NOT Paint the walls pink

Chapter 3 - DO NOT Paint the walls pink


Robin and Little Beast here counting up the money they stole from Prince Slade and organizing it into various piles. One was for the poor people. That pile only had about one eighth of the gold in it. The other pile was their cut of the taxes. That had everything else. (Now you know where the Teen Titans get all their money.)

“Somehow I wish we didn't do that.” Little Beast said. “Why?” Robin asked. “Are you afraid Terra won't like you now?” Little Beast winced. “No way!!” He protested. “I just think that since we stole all the gold in Prince Slade's carriage that he'll probably be on our case until he gets back every shilling and sees us behind bars.” Robin acted like that was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard. “That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!!” He cried.

In Nottingham

Little Beast was right; Prince Slade was mad about the gold thing. He was determined to track them down and make them pay, literally. He put up reward posters all over town that said:


Robin Hood and Little Beast

Crime: Robbing th
e Royal Carriage

If found, please contact Prince Slade at 1-800-BAD-DUDE


Reward: €1,000,000


With such a huge reward Robin Hood and Little Beast couldn't afford to go into town and give money to the poor people anymore. They had to go to someone else who could take their place for a while. Someone like, Maid Starfire...

At the church of Nottingham

PINK!!”

“NO!!”

“PINK!!”

“NO!!”

“PINK!!!”

“NO!!”

“PINK!!!”

“FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME RAVEN!! THE CHURCH DOESN'T NEED TO BE PAINTED!!!”

After Raven made it clear to Cyborg that she wasn't leaving until the church was redecorated, Cyborg was trying to make Raven stop from painting all the walls pink. “But pink is a pretty color!!!” Raven whined. “Sorry Rae, but I don't like pink. I like the walls the way they are and that's final!!” Cyborg declared.

A sad look spread across Raven's face. She nodded slowly. “I understand.” She said quietly. Then she pulled out a bucket of pink paint and threw it at the wall.

Cyborg was really mad now. “RAVEN!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT PAINTING THE WALLS PINK??!!!” He yelled. “You said, `I love pink!! Raven, please paint all the walls pink for me.'” She answered. Cyborg slapped his face into his hands. “This is going to be a looong redecorating...” He mumbled.

Prince Slade's Castle

Starfire was sitting in the balcony of her room thinking about her dream. “Oh!! I hope my Robin hasn't done the change into a stick of butter!!”


Then a huge piece of pink paper flew up and hit her in the face. She pulled the paper off her face and read it. It said

Maid Starfire,

We urgently need your help. Please meet us in Nottingham forest at 6 o' clock tomorrow.


Love,


Robin Hood and Little John


P.S: I haven't turned into a stick of butter.


When Maid Starfire had finished reading the letter she smiled. “So he
hasn't done the change into a stick of butter!!” She exclaimed.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrakeGirlandLuna on January 20, 2007, 9:09:57 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaLOL!
PINK!
NO!
PINK!
NO!
PINK!
NO!
PINK!

XD *Dies again*

PuNkGuRl14 on October 28, 2005, 7:56:55 AM

PuNkGuRl14 on
PuNkGuRl14PINK!
NO !
PINK !
NO !
lol that soooooooo funny