Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Reunited

Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.

Chapter 4 - Reunited

Chapter 4 - Reunited


Goddd.. this one took forever!! I got really sick of Teen Titans for a while but now I have enough interest left to write a few more chapters.





Maid Starfire was dressing herself up so that no one in Price Slade's kingdom would recognize her. She looked in the mirror and screamed. “I look like the freaky elf creature!!!” she cried. “But I'll wear it if it makes me be able to see my beloved Robin again.” She winced as she put the wicked freaky hat on. Then she ran out the door.





6 o'clock at Nottingham Forest





Robin Hood pulled out his pocket watch. “Where's Starfire? She's 30 seconds late!!” he asked. “Probably trying to find something to wear.” Little Beast answered. He was sitting next to a huge pile of various sweets that he bought with some of the tax money. He was eating them slowly one by one. But then he got sick of that and slammed his head into the pile.

“Little Beast!! Stop that!! That's disgusting!!” Robin Hood complained. Then Little Beast pulled his head out of the pile. His face was covered with pink icing.

“Dude!!” He yelled. “Not one of those things went in my mouth!!!” “That's what you get for being disgusting!!!” Robin cried. Little Beast jumped to his feet. “I'm going to the river to wash up.” He said. Then he ran off.





Nottingham River





Little Beast ran the whole half-mile there. Then the first thing he did was jam his head right into the water. He held it there for about 3 minutes until he couldn't hold his breath anymore. He pulled his head out and wiped off his face and saw the most freaky thing he ever saw.

It was Maid Starfire. But with all the freaky archer clothes Little Beast couldn't recognize her. “Hello friend!!!” she cried. Little Beast ran away as fast as he could. When he was almost back to Robin he started yelling, “ROBIN HELP!!! THE FREAKY ELF CREATURES STRIKE BACK!!!!!!!!” Robin Hood was pretty surprised when he heard that. Little Beast ran behind Robin and hid. Starfire flew towards them. “Friend, do I really look that freaky?” She asked.

Robin's eyes locked onto Starfire. “S..s..star… is it really you?” he asked. Maid Starfire looked overjoyed. “ROBIN!!!” she cried. They ran up and hugged each other. Little Beast ran and hid behind a tree. “Uh god I hate slurp…” he complained.





10 minutes later





“Now where are we going?” Little Beast asked. “The church so priest… what's his name can help us out.” Robin Hood answered.





Nottingham Church





“Cyborg, we're… oh my god what happened here??!!” Robin Hood asked. The walled were covered with a pink background and a garden of purple flowers. The flowers and the sun each had a happy face painted on them.

“We got jiggy with the paint!!” Raven answered. She had a little pink smudge on her face. Cyborg on the other had looked like a bald girl with all the pink paint. All that once was blue was now pink.

“One day Raven… you shall pay…” Cyborg said as if he was trying his hardest to control his anger. “See buddy??!! Wasn't that totally awesome??!!” Raven asked him. “I absolutely refuse to answer that.” He answered. “Aww, Cyborg!!” Raven hugged him. Then she backed away and screamed. “AHHH!!!! I'M TOTALLY COVERED IN PINK PAINT!!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!! OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!” Then she disappeared into a black vortex.

“What a drama, err… thing.” Cyborg commented. Then he noticed that everyone looked like they were about to explode with laughter. “And I thought MY outfit was stupid looking!!” Little Beast joked, eyeing the pink paint all over Cyborg. Everyone else burst out laughing. “Funny guys, that's just hilarious.” Cyborg said sarcastically.





End of chapter. I hope I'll get the next one up some time soon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrakeGirlandLuna on January 20, 2007, 9:13:26 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaXD BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PuNkGuRl14 on October 28, 2005, 7:59:37 AM

PuNkGuRl14 on
PuNkGuRl14LOL mu need to make more PLEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo_boo_bubble on July 31, 2005, 3:16:16 PM

boo_boo_bubble on
boo_boo_bubblehahahahaha make more!!