Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pika Forest

Pika, a pikachu, lives peacefully in Pika Forest with his family. But when Pika's daughter goes missing, its up to Pika to go and bring her home. Along with some help from an always hungry ralts and a flirty jigglypuff.

Chapter 1 - Pika Forest

Chapter 1 - Pika Forest
Pika Tales

1

Pika Forest


It was early morning as the sun peeked over the deep green treetops of Pika Forest. Water dropped from leaves like shining crystal rain. Furrets peeked out of their burrows to smell the soft aroma of spring. In the heart of the forest a pikachu looked out into the still morning. He paused and listened to the calm sounds of goldeen and feebass jumping out of the ponds and a light breeze blowing through the leaves. Its spring! he yelled into the forest as some pidgey flew out of the bushes. He ran inside his little house to tell his family. Hey everybody, its spring! he ran into the living room. They where all nestled on the couch by the window to watch last nights gentle rainfall. What? his wife said sleepily. Its spring! he shook his snoozing family. Really! a small pikachu with a pichu doll shot up and ran to the door. Wow! Spring is here! Sure is, Chu! said her father. Quiet, youll wake the baby. Another pikachu sat up. Then there was a loud scream. To late& She walked down the small hallway to attend to the wailing baby. Daddy, come here! Chu called to him. Some of my friends are playing by the pond. Can I play with them? He looked down at her huge, sparkling eyes. Okay, just dont run out too far. You know there are trainers out there. He watched her run out to meet her friends. He walked down the hall to meet his wife in the bedroom. Hey, its stopped crying! he said, saying anything to break the silence. Only for an hour or so. She said as she rocked a small pichu in her arms. My mother is coming this afternoon and I want to be here to meet her. So, I was wondering if you could go shop for dinner tonight. He stared in disbelief. Your mother is coming? His wife rolled her eyes. Lets not go through this again, Pika. If you go shopping then you will miss half of her visit. Pika thought about it, then finally agreed.

The town square was a quiet, calm place. Pikachus were walking around carrying merchandise from shop to shop. Native pikachus had fresh fruit, small furniture, and all sorts of berries. Tourists had Pika Forest brochures, toys, and other Pika Forest Merchandise. Pika walked through the square until he finally got to the food market. He looked at all the fresh fruit, vegetables, and bread. Fifty-six pokes, please. Said one of the pikachus by the door. Pika gave him the money and exited the store. Its still early. Pika said looking at the sun. Id better walk around some more to avoid my mother in-law. Pika shuddered at the thought of going into his home and seeing her in his living room. Pika walked to the most famous thing in Pika Forest, Pika Falls. A magnificent waterfall towering above the treetops. It had one main waterfall and two smaller ones next to it. The waterfall poured into a gleaming pond where a white mist covered the glass-like top. There were crystal formations on the mountain that the waterfall ran down from, making the water shine in the bright sun. Crowds of pikachus and other pokemon gathered around the gleaming waterfall. There was a little cart selling postcards and Pika Falls mini fountains to tourists. Pika looked at the shimmering waterfall until the sun started to go behind the trees. Oh no! Pika yelled when he realized how late it was. I have got to get home! Pika ran through the square as shops began to close. He ran past the pond and then suddenly stopped. Pika just now remembered that Chu went to play near the pond this morning. She probably has gone in by now. Pika thought as he headed for home.
When he got in the house, she was there. Did you get dinner? Pikas wife asked. Yes, but where is Chu? Pika said as he started to get worried. I thought she was with you. She was starting to get worried too. They stared at each other in horror. What on earth are you two babbling about? Pikas mother in-law said. We are worried about our daughter! Pika yelled at her. She paused and thought for a moment. You two have a daughter? Pika couldnt believe his long, black-tipped ears. He couldnt take it anymore. What is the matter with you?!? Pika yelled in her face. You stuck up little freak!!! Pika! his wife tried to yell over his furious screaming and her mothers frantic cries. She finally got their attention. Stop!!!! They both stared at her. Pika, you are acting like a pichu! Her mother got up from her chair. Goodbye. It was nice seeing some of you again. She gave Pika an evil look and then walked out the front door. Man that felt good! Pika said proudly. Who cares about her. I dont even like her. Pikas wife told him. Lets not forget that Chu is still out there! Pika then remembered about his daughter. Right, lets go and try to find her! They both ran out the door leaving poor Pichu asleep in his crib.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

psioboy on March 10, 2007, 6:23:51 AM

psioboy on
psioboyvery good, well written

PPhantom on March 9, 2007, 12:35:57 PM

PPhantom on
PPhantomthats awsome

my only adivice to u though is to put all the lines the pikachus say in quotes cause in some parts its confuisng to tell what someone is saying to the rest of the story. but very good so far =]