Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trainers

Pika, a pikachu, lives peacefully in Pika Forest with his family. But when Pika's daughter goes missing, its up to Pika to go and bring her home. Along with some help from an always hungry ralts and a flirty jigglypuff.

Chapter 2 - Trainers

Chapter 2 - Trainers
2

Trainers


Pika and his wife arrived at the pond and franticly looked around. There were no traces of Chu anywhere. Pika ran around the pond and noticed a small entrance in the trees. Over here! Pika yelled to his wife. She ran over and they both stared into the darkness. The sun had completely gone down and they both had to strain their eyes to see the small entrance. The moon, which was hidden behind big, grey clouds, was their only light. Lets go. Pika said. Right. His wife said, her voice trembling with fear. They both walked, hand in hand, not knowing whether they will ever come back.

They walked in pitch black for what seemed like hours until they saw a light up ahead. When they got closer their hearts dropped. In a small clearing there was a burning fire. The light from the fire illuminated the clearing and there where two sleeping bags, a pot with hot soup, and twelve poke balls lying on the ground. Trainers. Pika said. Lets look in those poke balls. They hurried up to where the poke balls where lying and started to open them. Each one was empty. Just then, they heard a cry from a distance. Chu! They both shouted to each other. The two pikachus started running to where they heard the cries, disappearing into the darkness.

By the time they got there, it was too late. They ran into the bushes as soon as they heard the poke ball chime. Chu, their sweet daughter, was caught.

The pikachus hid in the bushes as they heard the trainers cheering. Tears where running down both of their both of their bright red cheeks as one trainer said to the other that it was a great catch. They both walked back to their camp as Pika and his wife stumbled out of the bushes. How could they do that&? Pikas wife said as they started walking down the path. She was so&so young.

The fire had been put out and was now a glowing pile of burnt wood. The trainers where asleep in their sleeping bags, unaware that they had just separated a family. Maybe we could free her out of the poke ball. Pikas wife told him. No, we cant do that now. Well wait until morning to figure it all out. Pika told his wife. Lets get home.

As they walked to the pond, Pika noticed something lying on the grass. He went to pick it up and when he saw what it was, Pikas eyes began to glisten. Its her pichu doll.Pika said softly.

When they got to the house, Pika set the doll on the table. It was damp from all the tears that dropped down on it. Oh no. Pikas wife said. Pichu. They ran into the bedroom and saw little Pichu, again, asleep in his crib.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment