Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Journey Begins

Pika, a pikachu, lives peacefully in Pika Forest with his family. But when Pika's daughter goes missing, its up to Pika to go and bring her home. Along with some help from an always hungry ralts and a flirty jigglypuff.

Chapter 3 - The Journey Begins

Chapter 3 - The Journey Begins
3

The Dream



Pika stayed awake all night thinking about what to do. When he finally fell asleep, he had a dream.

He was in his old childhood house sitting on the floor eating an oran berry. It was late summer and he was still too young to work outside. So every day he watched his older brother work in the villages fields through the window. His older brother was the best. He was kind and strong and a well-known pikachu throughout the village. It was that late summer afternoon when Pika would watch his brother work in the fields for the last time. There had been reports of trainers from villages nearby, but no one thought that they would come. Pikas brother was working when his father asked him to get some wood from the forest nearby. Being curious, Pika followed him. Pika didnt want to be seen, so he hid behind trees and in bushes. He was hiding behind a raspberry bush when he heard faint voices. Pika got a little scared but didnt want his brother to know he was following him. It happened very suddenly. Pikas brother was trying to find the best piece of wood when a trainer walked out right in front of him. Pika was terrified. Not because he was afraid that he himself was going to get caught, but because of his brother. Pika saw the whole thing. The trainer sent out a charmelion and within minutes, Pikas brother had fainted. The trainer threw a poke ball and when Pikas brother was caught, the trainer started to leave. Pika read the trainers name on his backpack before he left. It said Sammy Oak. Pika was running franticly back to the village crying hysterically as the dream started to fade away.

Pika awoke suddenly, tears streaming down his face. Pika, are you alright! His wife called in worry. Im fine. Pika assured her. I just had a dream. No, it was a nightmare. Come in the kitchen and get a drink of water. She led him down the hall to the kitchen and got him a cup of water. Pika took a long drink and then finally said something. I had a dream about my brother&.it was so real, like it was happening again. There was a long moment of silence. Well, Im going back to bed. Pikas wife gave him a kiss on his ear and walked out of the kitchen.

Pika looked outside and there, he decided that tomorrow, he would follow the trainers and do whatever it takes to get Chu back. I might have not been able to do anything about my brother, but I can do something about Chu. He looked up at the clouds just as rain started to fall. Pika smiled at the thought of the trainers getting soaked in their sleeping bags.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment