Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The New Girl

What happens when you take some of todays Hard Rocks stars and put them in school together? Just read this!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The New Girl

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The New Girl
        Everyone sat in class, chattering excitedly as they did every morning. Corey and Mick were picking on the smaller kids, Morgan was trying to ward off Mercedes, and Jesse sat quietly, reading his new comic. The door opened and everyone became quiet. It was Mr. Osbourne, smiling broadly. "Class, we have a new student today." Everyone watched attentively, eager to see who the new student was. "Come on in." A small girl with long black hair walked shyly into the class room. "Everyone, say hello to your new friend, Cristina." Everyone looked at Cristina before saying "Hello, Cristina." "She looked up at Mr. Osbourne. "Now go sit down, ok?" A puzzled look crossed Cristina's face. She looked at him before saying "Che cosa? Non capisco." Everyone looked at her puzzled. "WHAT?!?" "Hang on." Mr Lee said with a smile. "I speak Italian. Potreste avere per favore un sedile vicino as retro della classe?" "Oh!" Cristina smiled and nodded. She took her seat next to Morgan. She smiled at him, he smiled back. Mercedes glared and stuck out her tongue.
        "She's cute." Rob said with a mouthful of chips. Everyone nodded in agreement. "If only she could speak our language." "I can." Everyone turned to see Cristina. "A little, anyway. Mr. Osbourne is kind of, how you say, creepy." Everyone at the table snickered. "Wanna sit here?" LaJon asked. She looked at Morgan and blushed. "Ok. Can I sit next to him?" Now Morgan was blushing. "Sure." The moment Cristina sat down, Mercedes walked over. "Heeeyyy, Morgy." Joey smirked at Cristina and shook his head. Mercedes glared at Cristina. "MORGAN-IS-MINE! DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND?" Cristina smiled. "As clear as cristallo." Everyone laughed, even Morgan. Mercedes glared at everyone before storming off.
         "She is pretty cute." Jesse mused in Art Class. "I think Mercedes is jealous." "Very jealous." LaJon said as he mixed black and white paint. "I thought he was gonna rip Cristina's head off." " Yeah," Rob chimed in. "Or twist it around like Reagan." The guys laughed. "MORGY???" Morgan groaned. Mercedes skipped over and sat really close next to Morgan. "You don't like that new girl, do you?" she asked. Morgan pretended to think about it. "She's nice." "I didn't ask that." Mercedes said through slightly gritted teeth. "She won't steal you away from me, will she?" "Didn't know he was hers to keep." Jesse whispered to Joey, who snickered. "I heard that, Jesse!" Mercedes yelled. "This is not about you. This is about me and my Morgy." Jesse rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Hey, my dad is practicing with his new band tonight! You guys wanna-" "Nobody cares about your dad's band." Mercedes growled. She looked at Morgan with big eyes. "Morgy?" Morgan glanced around nervously before yelling "Oh no! Mr. Manson, I think I wet mysel!" Everyone burst into laughter, except Mercedes, whose eyes grew even wider. Mr. Manson looked at Morgan for a minute before taking a painted ruler out of his desk. "Take the hall pass."
        "You didn't really wet yourself, did you?" John asked with a smirk. They were all at recess, swinging on the swings. "No, but I had to get out of there!" Morgan said with a sigh. "What's her problem?" Joey asked. "I've been here for two months and everyday I see her all over Morgan." "It happened in Pre-school." Sonny said as he tried to slow his swing down. "Mercedes took one look at Morgan and swore she's marry him." Jesse said with a smile. "I think it's cute. You could choose better though...MORGY!!!" The boys started laughing, LaJon laughing so hard he fell off his swing and landed on his head. Everyone stopped their swing and looked at LaJon laying on the ground, not moving. "uh-oh." Vinnie said, his hand over his mouth. "I'll go get Mr. Lee." Morgan yelled as he ran toward the teacher.
        Jesse had to get the teacher, cause Mercedes stopped Morgan dead in his tracks and wouldn't let him pass unless he kissed her, which he refused to do. "I would've." Rob said in the classroom. "To save LaJon." Morgan grimaced. "You want my mouth to fall off?" Jesse feighned deep thought before saying "I don't know...it would look pretty cool." The next five minutes were spent with Morgan chasing Jesse around the class room, Morgan screaming and Jesse laughing. Suddenly, Morgan tripperd...and look up to see Mercedes. "Um...hi?" "Morgy, I need to know!" Mercedes yelled. "Are you gonna be my boyfriend or not?" Morgans eyes grew wide. "Uh...well, I... um..." He looked up at her to see her eyes welling up with tears. "I KNEW IT!!! YOU WANT THAT FRENCH GIRL!!!" "Um...she's Italian." Jesse cut in. "WHATEVER!" Mercedes screamed. She ran out of the class room crying.
        Everyone stared at Morgan in silence. He glanced around the room, then at Cristina, who, up until now, was oblivious to how serious Mercedes was. She frowned at him before running out of the class room after Mercedes. "Crap." Morgan groaned, burrying his face in his hands. The bell rang and, after helping him up, everyone grabbed their bags and headed outside. Onmce there, the guys saw Cristina comforting Mercedes. "I don't want him, Mercedes. I don't want anyone right now." Mercedes sniffled. "He hates me." "No, he's a boy. Boys are...how you say, creepy." Mercedes sniffled and smiled. "Hey, wanna come to my house today? I have the new Neopets game!" Cristina smiled. "Okay!" The two girls walked to Mercedes mom's car, arm in arm. They stopped, looked at Morgan and stuck their tongues out before climbing in the back seat of the car.
        "Well," LaJon said with a smile, "Guess you don't have to worry about girls anymore, huh?" Morgan took a sigh of relief. "Yeah. Thank God." A black car pulled up in front. Jesse's dad smiled through the rolled down window. "Hey, guys!" "Hi Mr. Dee." the guys said in unison. "Hey, you guys wanna come by and listen to my new band?" The guys looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not?" LaJon said with a smirk.While listening to the band, Joey sat back in his chair and took a sip of his juice. "Girls are weird. Who wants them?" "Not me." Rob said with a smirk. "Not one like Mercedes anyway." "Leace her alone.." Morgan said with a frown. "Whoa!" Jesse exclaimed. "Now your taking up for her?" Morgan shrugged. "I don't know. I feel bad for meking her cry." "Joey!" Mr. Snider yelled. "Wann play on the drums?" "Okay!!!" Joey ran to the drum set and started banging away with the biggest smile on his face.
                

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment