Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A new Beginning

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 1 - A new Beginning

Chapter 1 - A new Beginning
For those who haven't read A Sudden Problem and A Raven and the Beast I have made a short Summary so you understand this story...

Raven and BB have admitted their love for each other. In A Sudden Problem Raven gets kidnaped and BB saves her from the evil in her mond. ANd aslongwethe way they admit their true feeling to each other. In A Raven and the Beast Raven and BB get stuck in the Tameranian wilderness and BB falls into a river, it sweeps him away and he goes down a waterfall. Raven takes care of him for 4 days until their saved by the other titans, during their stay Raven ans BB "adopt" a alein creature named Abu whos mother was killed. Abu can speak english and now lives with them in the titans towe, a vegetarian like BB and is super strong.. Everyone discovered Raven and BB's love for each other and they are now a couple, though Raven still teases BB, for it is her way. This story takes place about 5 1/2 months later.....

May 6th, Titans Tower....

Raven woke up, she glanced over at the green boy beside her. They had been sleeping with each other frequintly for about 6 months now, ever since their "adventure" in tameran, they never did anything immature, just slept with one another. Abu was at the foot of the bed sleeping too. Raven looked at her calender. Today was a special, it had been exacly half a year since they admited they had feeling for each other. BB and Raven had been planning to have a private celebration with each other. Raven had gotten BB a video game he'd been wanting as a gift, she didn't think he had gotten her anything but she didn't care, she had him.

BB felt Raven get up and awoke. He stared as the girl got up and cleaned up a little, like she did every night. SHe wondered down the hallway to go change in the bathroom. BB sat up and stretched as a cat. He changed back into a human and shook Abu. He awoke and looked up at BB. he creature had been given a medication so he wouldn't grow bigger than a dog.
"Daddy!" Abu yelled loudlt
"Shhhhhh" BB said
"Sorry daddy" He said quieter

Raven walked back in wearing her normal clothes. BB and Raven were going to dress up for the party but it was later that night.
"Lets go eat breakfast" she said to the two people she cared about the most.
They walked down to the kitchen. BB and Abu ate large amounts of Tofu while Raven drank some Herbal tea.

Robin walked in and saw the little "Family" at the table, he smiled, he and Star had also become a couple a few weeks ago.
"Hey, Uncle Robin" Abu yelled. Abu had made all the titans part of his family, Raven was his adoptive mother, BB was his dad, Cy and Robin were his uncles and Star was his aunt.
"Hey, Abu" Robin said grabbing a slice of leftover pizza.

15 minites later all the titans were gathered around the table, Abu was now considered a titan because of his super strength. When the alarms went off...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ravenndbb on June 29, 2005, 7:28:57 PM

ravenndbb on
ravenndbbyes i have read a raven and the beast where they find abu that was great ! cant wait to read this 1 ^^

BBandRae on April 25, 2005, 9:46:49 PM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeGreat job! Can't wait till the next chapter. Ihope BB got Raven a gift,that be funny cuase I'm pretty sure she wouldn't expect it.^__^